Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the progression iea

• Dislike progression idea

• Total voters

Sweetboi

Youngster
Main idea: There should be a contest during the event that involves taking screenshots. Players can get creative to take selfies of their character, with groups of people or capturing unique scenery. Afterwards it would be nice for players to be rewarded - perhaps a  top 3? It wouldn't be mandatory, just for players searching for some extra fun during the events. 

Progression Idea: Elaborating on the idea of the photography contest, perhaps Playerdex or the Main site could have a section for screenshots. It could be a great way to reflect on past events and get nostalgic over. Just like the museum in pewter city, this is where players could have their winning photos seen or even if a player just happens to come across interesting screenshots outside of an event.

If people like this idea, perhaps we could do a trial of it and see what happens. Would love to hear a staff member's input on this and tell me what you think players. Much love, Sweetboi <3

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
At one time, the PWO Website did actually have a section for game screens and videos; but it never got updated and no longer exists. I've actually discussed with members of Staff previously how I'd like to see more actual screenshots and footage of the game incorporated into our website design; and I think something like this would be a great thing for us to consider.

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
Thats a fun idea, you know, and it is welcome in any game.

But for this kind of idea to work with rewards the element of surprise must be around for that otherwise they wont be truly sharing their fellings with us. Thats not what we want (at least for myself).