PWO Skins

Zain

Youngster
can someone plz giv me links to different PWO skins? i already know about them and know how to make them using photoshop but u see i dont get very much time so i want a already made one plzz! lots of them would be great with details... i mean is that u tell me which skin is on which link etc! if this topic is already discussed then sorry :( also plzz tell me how to replace them with the original skin! so far this is what i know : go to c drive then program files then PWO then skins then blank skins then replace them?? is this right? if not then plz correct and thx for taking ur time and helping :) ^^

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
All skins can be found in this part of the forums:http://pokemon-world-online.net/forum/index.php/board,15.0.html and most skin topics include how to install them. But just put the skins  into the Skins folder, not replacing anything.

Seth said:
Replace the Default folder, not the blank skin.
Personally, i'd advise against replacing the default folder as any missing files in the custom skin will take them from the default, and without them it can cause some problems.

Zain

Youngster
omg thank u guys so much!!!!! those are awesome!!!!1 :) i really appreciate it!!!! thank you!!!!!!!

supriz

Youngster
ZainPF said:
omg thank u guys so much!!!!! those are awesome!!!!1 :) i really appreciate it!!!! thank you!!!!!!!

its ok zain..its all my pleasure
I am always ready to help..
Cya tc

supriz

Youngster
UMM ZAIN AFTER YOU REPLACE "login.jpeg" and "load.jpeg" FILE
GOTO:C:\Program Files\Pokemon World Online\Skins\Default (if u using windows) AND DELETE FOLDER NAMED "ani" OK SO THAT THE ANIMATED WINDMILL DISAPPEARS
tc

Zain

Youngster
oh lol i didnt noticed but now i do! thxx for that!!! and thxx again for the awesome skin,btw can u change every part of pwo? i mean the battle screen the chat room thing the icons etc?? if u can tthen i just want to know

supriz

Youngster
ZainPF said:
oh lol i didnt noticed but now i do! thxx for that!!! and thxx again for the awesome skin,btw can u change every part of pwo? i mean the battle screen the chat room thing the icons etc?? if u can tthen i just want to know
Yah I can But U better get it from google in this case LOL... when ill make one ill certainly share with u

Zain

Youngster
whoa i didnt even ask for one! ur so kind thank u so much !!!!