PWO Requirements

Nshims

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Are [size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]Intel Atom able to run PWO?[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]What are the minimum requirements to run PWO?[/font][/font][/size]

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Pokémon World Online will run on any Windows computer that is capable of running DirectX 8 or greater. You also need roughly 400MB of storage to install the game.

Nshims

Jinji said:
Pokémon World Online will run on any Windows computer that is capable of running DirectX 8 or greater. You also need roughly 400MB of storage to install the game.

thanks!

Taking advantage, I'm kind of unable to move forward, because PWO moves are not working as before.
Or PWO no longer supports external moves, even if the meffect and settings are edited?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Nshims-Emmanuel said:
Jinji said:

thanks!

Taking advantage, I'm kind of unable to move forward, because PWO moves are not working as before.
Or PWO no longer supports external moves, even if the meffect and settings are edited?

Not sure what you mean by this...

Nshims

Jinji said:
Not sure what you mean by this...

Take a look here:
https://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=33068

I was creating attacks to complete the ones that are missing and make the battles more exciting, but then I had to take a break!
When I got back the attakes no longer works. I tried to edit meffect.pwo and Settings.ini but anyway nothing works!

I just want to know if there was a server change that would prevent this!