PWO (Problems to play)

slks

Anyone help me? i don't speak English, my english is bad... my PWO lost conection and not loaded NPC's, HUD, not battles, not wrait, /ref and relog not resolve, please...

att. slks

LordBelemuel

You need to download the new client update.

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=25997

Lionelidas

I have the same problem, and downloading the new client dosnt help :)...

slks

Português... i'm Brazilian...
Lord, i have a 1.81...

Lionelidas

Im from Argentina, and since 25 Aug i have that same problem, some kind of connection problem, like if i had massive lag issue (But i can play others games normally)

slks

exactly Lionelidas... same here... since 25 Aug, me too... my internet 15mb i try all thing and not not not resolve...

LordBelemuel

Maybe its your firewall settings or your anti-spyware or anti-malware. Sometimes those are the problem.

Lionelidas

Not really, i played normally from the day i Joined till 25 Aug, i have the Firewall off, Windowns Defender Off, And all my Anti-Spywere and Anti-Virus Off too. Format didnt help.

slks

Yes, this problem iniciate 25 Aug Lord, and is problem to PWO conection, server...

ksalim313

Most probably it's just a configuration problem, please try to reset "Advanced Internet Settings" and all of your installed Browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc...).

If it didn't work just restore your computer to a point prior to the point when PWO was working normally :)

Lionelidas

ksalim313 said:
Most probably it's just a configuration problem, please try to reset "Advanced Internet Settings" and all of your installed Browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc...).

If it didn't work just restore your computer to a point prior to the point when PWO was working normally :)

I did a format, and after installing all the drivers i tryed PWO and nothing change :p

Rubabel

I have the same problem and it's true, this started the 25th. i'm from Argentina, too. The lag is massive, and the game tells that you are AFK but i move around the map and the same with the chat and comands; i got muted as if i were spamming, because the comands and i wrote reach the server at the same time i believe.

slks

Yes exactly... please anyone, a solution for this problem x.x''

Hionn

This is not a problem of us, i'm having the same problem, staff changed something on server that made impossible to play, TOO MUCH LAG, what staff is going to do? my membership time is going down

StornGyn

We have a lot of people here ( incluse me) that have this problem... the majory of Brazil and Argentina. And YES its start on sunday 25... maybe some bug fix, dont fix at all. Really we need a solution, its impossible wait 5 minutes to fight 1 npc... too much time for nothing.

guerion

yeah, im from brazil and having exactly th same problem..... anybody to help us is this?