PWO offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SQINI

Hi,

I'm trying to log in but the game has been offline for the past 4 hours....whats wrong??

Naero

If the game is down, and no reason for acknowledgment of it being so on Twitter or here is made - the game has most likely crashed and is awaiting an Admin or Dev to restart it.

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=1031

As nothing has been posted on the twitter or the thread regarding the server status, the situation is to be assumed by default that the server randomly crashed and no one has been around to restart the server since.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
The game was offline due to two issues:

• It had crashed
  • During the time though, web services weren't online so the decision was made to keep the game down
This was noted on the Twitter.

SQINI

Again.......game offline for the past 5 hours...?? Whats wrong....???!!

No sign of problem on Twitter....please fix it......! :(

SQINI

Yes i know but there should be admins around.....!!

This keeps happening, an nobody's around to fix the problem, it's been offline for more than 6 hours..... :'(

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
SQINI said:
Yes i know but there should be admins around.....!!

This keeps happening, an nobody's around to fix the problem, it's been offline for more than 6 hours..... :'(
Admins have other things to do you know, I was up till around 5am last night watching the server! Though it apparently decided to crash 15 minutes after I left. <3

SQINI

Yes Blurise I know, and i apreciate your jo...!
But there should be more Admin's....or you should take Shift's (turns) to watch the server!!!!!

TheWyatt2012

SQINI said:
But there should be more Admin's....or you should take Shift's (turns) to watch the server!!!!!

There's only one admin ;)

Play something else if it goes down.

Merse

Youngster
You should read some other topics about the issues of PWO staff has to face.

Affan6338

"Forum rules
Any topics asking about the server status will be locked. If the server is down, check if there is any information available on our planned downtime topic or Twitter. Otherwise the server is awaiting a restart from a member of the Administration or Developer team. "
Just chill bro.
They got a life too. Play something else maybe?
P.S. Should be closed.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
TheWyatt2012 said:
SQINI said:

There's only one admin ;)
Ahem! (Points to tag)

I must confess to not paying enough attention to the server status lately myself, but I have been rather busy.

ryumakku

i have been waiting for the server to go online again since yesterday, what is going on? :(

Orean

Website
twitter.com
I can assure you that it has not be continuously offline since yesterday, but rather it must have crashed earlier today, before you attempted to log in again. As other users have mentioned in the thread, if no information is broadcasted on twitter regarding the downtime, and if the status checker doesn't indicate that it's locked for maintenance, you can assume this is not planned downtime.

Also, there was no need to resurface a thread as old as this for the answer you wanted. The information you're seeking has been made available elsewhere, and a quick examination of the status checker page or a forum search could have answered it faster than posting on an older thread.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Forum rules
Any topics asking about the server status will be locked. If the server is down, check if there is any information available on our planned downtime topic or Twitter. Otherwise the server is awaiting a restart from a member of the Administration or Developer team

It amazes me that you were able to unearth this long dead topic but not find information on why the server goes offline, which is far more easily obtained. Anyhow, topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.