PWO Battlers

Serkan.ince

My list:

-Kidman (Darcia)
-HOF69
-Siauwlong
-Bis_Eastwood
and me ;D

im not give my votes to my friends like you. I think they are best battlers ingame. Be fair a little guys :)
Im battling rough-and-tumble with this guys :D
Others easy for me 8)

risefromruins

Youngster
Hof, mati, darcia.....there are definitely others but these 3 always give me the most trouble -_-

psychosamm

Youngster
Looks like Tmcm needs to be added cause he whooped some Bis and Siauwlong butt!!! :p

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
psychosamm said:
Looks like Tmcm needs to be added cause he whooped some Bis and Siauwlong butt!!! :p
to be fair, he won every start vs me and siauw. if we started my second team vs his first and vice versa, it would be a different story. but he won nonetheless.

psychosamm

Youngster
Bis_Eastwood said:
psychosamm said:
to be fair, he won every start vs me and siauw. if we started my second team vs his first and vice versa, it would be a different story. but he won nonetheless.
Heehee little bit of a sore looser? :p Luck can be a factor but there's only so much that can happen, he must be pretty good too. You can comeback from bad starts ;) But good jobby job nonetheless.

CrimsonSapphire

17 vote for Dex. hahah she is teh cutest battler always lose

damn i bored, come on admin restart the server zzz :-X

JD001

Youngster
A for effort Dex q:

I should start battling more like I used to so I can get more votes :c

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Darcia, JD (Leaf Storm never again!), HOF, Darkdane, Bis, Mati, Siauwlong, DaSnowman/FrostyDasnowman/Str8clowning

To name a few.