PVP

Poisonivy

[glow=darkred]People who disconnect in battle should be penalise. idk how many people i have battled and should had won but do to them rage quitting i dont get a win. I dont even see why people do it. its not like i can see there wins/loses anyways so why should they care? Im just trying to get 25 wins for dragon den quest later on. I bet there are people out there just trying to get a perfect record or something. they got like 130 wins and 0 loses.....and like 400 disconnect. :-X People that rage D/C need a penalty. Im not saying anything crazy like get banned im just saying they need a small penalty or something because this is ridiculous. :-\ Something like....idk maybe they lose some PD in game.

And speaking of losing PD in game, let me throw out a new suggestion.
How about PVP bets? Like i bet 2k and you bet 2k and the winner gets 4k. And if you disconnect you lose the 2k you bet and extra 1k for disconnecting.
or say both bet 100k and winner gets 200k, and if you disconnect you lose the 100k you bet and extra 50k for disconnecting.
Or maybe bet a Pokemon. both players bet a Pokemon and winners take all. If you D/C you lose. Could put this in Battle Tower or something idk.
[/glow]​

Caliphate

Your font style is disgusting and very painful to read. Can you please change it to something proper so people can actually read the stuff up.

Poisonivy

********* said:
Your font style is disgusting and very painful to read. Can you please change it to something proper so people can actually read the stuff up.
[glow=darkred]well i like it. i never had glow on fourms before.[/glow] tho plain green seems kinda retro when you have glow [glow=darkred]might i suggest just clicking quote and reading in the reply if you dont like it?
Also i can't believe you/someone just posted in a topic and had nothing to say about it other than the color of text they was using. Seems kinda...idk pointless. You could at lest said something about the topic even if it was most likely going to be a negative about it. I say that because it seems you dont really care what i have to say your only interest is in color.
[/glow] Well allow me to open your eyes with my crazy colors MUHAHAHAH!!! Or is this to much? did i blow your mind just now? sorry XD But thats the way the cookie crumbles. [glow=darkred]Well if anything i like my text color, and im afraid your just going to have to... umm what was the words i was looking for?? ummm..Oh yes i remember now[/glow]
deal_zpsjqnzwlge.png

Caliphate

I am pretty sure there are fonts that will make your glow easier to read.

Poisonivy

[glow=darkred]Beep Boop Beep Zrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooolllllllll[/glow]
SDC_zpsigs014u2.png

TheAardvarker

Yeah, that font actually hurts my eyes. Its beyond annoying, I would actually get a headache if I read your whole post. I want to read it but I just can't for the sake of my health. Its sort of an optical illusion where you think you are looking at something very blurry so your eyes tense up and squint. But then it doesn't actually get any clearer because it's just two strange colors next to each other so your eyes tense up further and your brain gets confused. Its bad. Really bad.

mad30

Youngster
Poisonivy said:
[glow=darkred]Beep Boop Beep Zrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooolllllllll[/glow]
SDC_zpsigs014u2.png
You should care though.

If you want your topic/post seriously looked at and discussed you want people to not only read it, but be able to read it with out getting serious eye pain. If no one can be bothered to read your post with your horrible taste of font then you may not as well even posted it. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around.. does it make a sound? In this case no. Yes I may be mean right now, but it's the truth.

To the topic itself,

I agree you should be rewarded a win, the dis connector should be rewarded with a dc mark and not a lost. It the dcer was disconnecting to avoid a lost, that means they were losing already and the other person was already winning so why punish them?