Project: New PWO Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Merse said:
We don't even have Hoenn yet.... -_-
Gen5 Pokemon aren't Pokemon anyway, just animals with funny colors.
Yeap, but in 2013 summer we will have Hoenn (I think) and maybe come 5th Pokemon, that I find some Follow Sprites. ;)
Every Pokemon is animal :D

RayzeR

for cheater we need make the .exe non injectable so we cant use any TPP such as C*, R**, etc, and for prevent bot we must hook the .exe with hmmmm maybe can called "VerKey" with server side, so if we not open using that original .exe, we cant connect to server :))

CoolKnightST

narutofoxLT said:
Merse said:
We don't even have Hoenn yet.... -_-
Gen5 Pokemon aren't Pokemon anyway, just animals with funny colors.
Yeap, but in 2013 summer we will have Hoenn (I think) and maybe come 5th Pokemon, that I find some Follow Sprites. ;)
Every Pokemon is animal :D
Than you didn't check all 5th generation ones. Most of them are more machine than animals...

Now you talk about animation:
  • Differents between male and female pokémons. They started to focus on that ones they entered the 4th generation and made some mirror modications between male and female like bigger horns or even an different colors.
  • Animation for "big" and "back" pokémon images: It can start with only an intro animation but maybe placeholder could be add for idle and even moveuse when the game progress over the years.
  • Personalist egg images: You probaly nowtest it already in the anime that they ever want to personalise every egg in the ingame. It would be nice to introduce this if an daycare ever could be added. It not really an update for this year but the placeholders could be add to lose less time when there are plans to release eggs in the game.
  • Mounting of the following spirits: It would be nice if things like fly or surf come avaible that the pokémon that use it also is the pokémon you mount that time.
  • Basic battle action of following spirits: Some animation where added in the classic game to simulate an battle. It could be intressting that these action came avaible to other people eyes when people do an PvP battle.
  • Following spirit emotions: First sight of this was in the rework of heart gold and soul silver. On that time they only focussed it on text balloon actions. Still I gues it would be nicer to also give an influence on there idles so you could gues the nature or happyness on them.
  • Last is make the following spirits back avaible in there original size and the following spirit is no longer locked to the first pokémon in your set even it could be add as an option. Last if the pokémon faints he no longer follow you. All these rules could make the animation no longer bound with desadvance when PvP.
I gues most of these suggestion are to big to release in the client straight away, but I'm sure some of them are possible with some help of the community.

w1nd0w5

maybe add an extra pocket on the backpack for Key Items (Bike, Surfboards) or a pocket for evolve items

Hydrahax

My suggestion for it:

Make macros to the usable items (like surfboard, bike and rod), then we could just press 1 button and get what we need.
For now, just it. :)

LanceDM

Hydrahax said:
My suggestion for it:

Make macros to the usable items (like surfboard, bike and rod), then we could just press 1 button and get what we need.
For now, just it. :)

I like this Idea -

patONER

High percentage accuracy moves not missing over and over again, would be a nice addition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.