Pokemon spawns in the new event!

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
Attic said:
parquettistapazzo said:
banette is now saying that a reptile pokemon drops protean scale. Does anybody know something about this?

should be kecleon? it has "protean" ability.

That's true! So it should mean there's another, yet unaccessible at the moment, map in which we should find kecleon!

hejazia

Continuously updating list for Jurassic map. That is, until Saric updates the first post.

Mooo

parquettistapazzo said:
Attic said:
parquettistapazzo said:
banette is now saying that a reptile pokemon drops protean scale. Does anybody know something about this?

should be kecleon? it has "protean" ability.

That's true! So it should mean there's another, yet unaccessible at the moment, map in which we should find kecleon!

I had to kill kecleon 2 times for for it to drop a Protean Scale. Seems there is a % for it to drop.

teddypicker

My fidnings in Jurassic Grass:
Bellsprout, Victreebell, Ariados, Nidoqueen, Seedot, Sunflora, Tropius.
Some have found Kecleon, Nidoking
Some say in water there are Vaporeon, Wailmer, Carvanha

hejazia

parquettistapazzo said:
Can all jurassic pokemon be caught? Dialga seems to hint they are catchable, but that's not so clear
All can be caught.

Shurikenger said:
how to come jurassic?
You have to beat Zoroark in Chaos Wasteland, then talk to Celebi and you will get access to Jurassic map (6th map)

G-CisHarmonia

Why ständing then here Rare pokes: Starmie, Corsola, Octillery, Cloyster, Skorupi (All in Drapion nest),

JD001

Youngster
G-CisHarmonia said:
Why ständing then here Rare pokes: Starmie, Corsola, Octillery, Cloyster, Skorupi (All in Drapion nest),

This is noted due to the fact that you will need to find a wild Skorupi and faint it in order to get the Silurian essence which is part of the overall quest (to get eggs/fossils). The wild Skorupi cannot be caught however you can obtain one via Egg from Mime Jr.

Saric

Youngster
Now that the event is ending, I would like to thank everyone for participating and keeping this spawn list up to date throughout the event. It's been a real help for both me and others across the game.

I would also like to thank the staff for coming together and bringing us this massive event. It was a lot of fun!

kirakaetzchen

Anyone knows if Skorupi is still findable until it was not catchable and part of the quest (egg)?
In helpchannel they said no. :(

Saric

Youngster
kirakaetzchen said:
Anyone knows if Skorupi is still findable until it was not catchable and part of the quest (egg)?
In helpchannel they said no. :(

Rigaudon noted that everything T3 and higher will be removed in preparation for ending the event.