Pokemon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleveland

Youngster
Will this ever be added to the game?

Just wondering. I've beaten the game and ran through all the trainers several times over now, just looking for something new to do.

risefromruins

Youngster
Have you made it to the Dragons Den or Cerulean Cave yet?

The pokemon league will be added when it's ready.

Merse

Youngster
And do we have any info about how the League will work? Players enlist and the rest of the places will be filled with NPCs or it will be a player only event?

Cleveland

Youngster
I do have Cerulean Cave, but have no interest in Dragon's Den.

maadoo

i wouldnt wait for it tbh , it could take months maybe years to get it in game.

Merse

Youngster
There is always a possibility for the players to organize a Pokemon League for themselves.

Zarious

If pokemon league has come finally,then i'll be ready to show my true powers in PWO...I'll be waiting till that day has come at last!

Merse

Youngster
But it is possible that there will be a level limit to give a slight chance to younger players as well...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I have never heard or seen any mention of the league being added into the game. Doesn't mean it won't, just seems unlikely to me at this stage- at least for the foreseeable future. The Dragon's Den quest is worth doing by the way. I've done it four times now.

Cleveland

Youngster
Hmm, maybe I'll attempt it now since I'm on summer break.

Have any new additions been made to it? Or to the game in general? Been real busy with school the last few weeks and unable to play.

Cleveland

Youngster
Bump.

Any idea if this will be in the game? I think a lot of people would really love for it to be.

GawertyXL

this is really unlikely at this point in time, even i, who am not apart of the staff team, could tell you this for now, Im sorry to say it, I did have a elite four myself at one point but most to all of the members have been banned/quit. just participate in tourneys by players or staff, they make it fun when it happens, sorry mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.