Playerdex problems

Grchw

I tried to post offer on mart, I wanted to sell ms cards, 1st was ok, 2nd accepted itself with price 10pd. I'm 9999% sure that I didn't clicked anything, keyboard was away, cursor was far from accept button I tried to cancel offer, but my browser was "connecting" with playerdex for few long minutes and someone bought it before I was able to cancel it. Of course I decided to report it in bug catcher, 1st post in bug catcher was about the same problem (only with S onix), that made me 9999999% sure that it wasn't my fault. Takuku totally ignored that guy and said it's "ok" without checking and I wanted to post reply under it to confirm that it is real problem not missclick and let you look into it and fix it fast as possible but I can't. It says "Replies are not allowed from this account." I can't reply or make posts on bug catcher, no idea what is the causing that.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
A staff member has added a posting block to your account which is why you're not able to post.

Were you doing anything else at the time with your keyboard/mouse?

Grchw

I stopped playing pwo put my keyboard on desk (when I use it it's on my laps) and started to work in playerdex, only pwo client and playerdex card in mozilla were on, before I moved cursor from offer time to window with price offer accepted itself I was looking at screen all the time. It's not "gimme back!!" post, I understand it's lost and I'm calm. I'm 100% sure that is not caused by my mistake, and I'm pretty sure that my keyboard didn't clicked enter itself, post on bugcatcher confirmed it, the same situation during few days (guy who posted it isn't newbie as well, and he is also 100% sure he didn't pressed anything) it can't be coincidence. I'm on help channel all the time and noone else ever mentioned anything like that, so it's something rare or new. I tried to make it again with some cheap items and pokes, but everything worked fine, i'll try later maybe I will notice what causes it. Can I unlock my bugcatcher somehow? I don't remember doing anything wrong there. I was raging at you few times, ;D but I think everytime it was here on forum and I tried to don't say anything banable. I remember only reporting bugs there.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Confirmation checks are being rolled out so that may help reduce the issue.

Not sure if it relates but I did something the other day that was affecting unfocused windows which I why I asked about a keyboard and mouse.

I'll need to look into why the block was added.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Discovered I had misclicked something while looking into an old report of yours. Your block has been removed - sorry about that!