Playerdex: Logo Competition

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Good day all.

Now a few weeks back (28th April to be exact), we had asked for players and non-players alike to create us a new Playerdex logo. In return, we would also give a prize for their effort if they created a winning logo. And one such player did all that. Well done to Deza who won our competition.

niorJ.png

New Playerdex logo

This logo will start to be used once the updated Playerdex is live. This is currently being worked on so if you have any bugs on Playerdex - it is advised you report them under 'Web Services' on the Bug Catcher so they can be fixed for the upcoming update.

piplupcry.png

Piplup is crying because their report was ignored due to putting it in the wrong place.

Returning back to the competition, due to the efforts shown by our entries - we're going to award the 3 runners up, 3 tokens each as a thank you. I will be contacting all the winners via email later today.

On a final note, if you would like to see the entries for stage 1 and 2... well click the number.

Blue ~

GawertyXL

omg good job deza, your very talented obviously, keep up the amazing work!

MrFlare2

Youngster
Gratz to deza for this amazing feat. Winning this logo competition had to take Effort, Skill, Blood, Sweat, and TEARS! Major good job to deza.

bigdidy

Youngster
Ohhh I saw deza and didn't understand Gz Maid :) :) :)

So thats why i didn't see you play for a long time :p

Buggot

Wow, I think that had to be close! Congrats to the winner and the contestants! Really great work :D

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Congratulation for awesome job and The Miz say too that for you [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4gqsJ3Fz1k[/youtube]

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Congratulations to Deza!
Well done everyone else who put much effort and hard work into this competition ~

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Mondim said:
Just do the
censored.png
mart! ::)
*sigh* How about you chill? The Mart is being worked on along with other things - on a damn slow machine that keeps freezing. Just think that the Mart itself is having time spent on it rather than rushed so it actually works.