Playerdex Login Issue

risefromruins

Youngster
Hey all, so I finally got back on the forums and was pretty excited about that. The password I received in an email worked fine on here, but when I try to do it on playerdex it doesn't work and now I'm locked out. Any staff have any suggestions on what I should do. I changed my password on the forums from the one sent in the email just now but I'm wondering if I should have another email sent out maybe? Any help at all is appreciated.

mad30

Youngster
Try using the password you use for the forums on playerdex.

risefromruins

Youngster
I tried that but I just changed it again after i was locked out so I'll give it one more shot tomorrow

KaiserDragonMitch

i changed my forum password but the gamepassword didn't changed but i think if u use retrieve password from the forum they will send a password for both game and forum

risefromruins

Youngster
I'm about 99.9% sure i figured out what i was doing wrong, but i still have to wait until tomorrow around 10pm to find out if I'm right lol

S

Spirit_Guardian

[quote name='risefromruins' timestamp='1316579054' post='5169']

I'm about 99.9% sure i figured out what i was doing wrong, but i still have to wait until tomorrow around 10pm to find out if I'm right lol

[/quote]

what were you doing wrong? I have the similar problem but I havent be able to get it straighten out...

G

Gamefreak89

Same here, I'm using my right Trainer Name and Password, but keep coming up with a system error, and I really wanted to edit my Pokemon's attacks.