Playdex Issue

S

Spirit_Guardian

I'm having some issue with the playdex - technically I was logged out when I go to the playdex, but when logging in, either I get the invalid username/password or there was a error...hopefully someone can help me out here...

LivEisJeebus

did it already lock you out, because i was trying to login on mine and it kept saying the same thing and now im locked out from playerdex lol.

R

Ryessa

[quote name='Spirit_Guardian' timestamp='1316456216' post='4623']

I'm having some issue with the playdex - technically I was logged out when I go to the playdex, but when logging in, either I get the invalid username/password or there was a error...hopefully someone can help me out here...

[/quote]

"or there was a error" What do you mean by this? I'm going to assume you meant, "or there was no error"

If the page does nothing but refresh when you hit login and continues to have you type in your username and password then its a browse issue. My outdated firefox is incapable of using the playerdex. Ty using a different browser.

Again, no entirely sure what it is you meant. If you could clarify I may e of further help.

S

Spirit_Guardian

[quote name='Ryessa' timestamp='1316457218' post='4629']

"or there was a error" What do you mean by this? I'm going to assume you meant, "or there was no error"

If the page does nothing but refresh when you hit login and continues to have you type in your username and password then its a browse issue. My outdated firefox is incapable of using the playerdex. Ty using a different browser.

Again, no entirely sure what it is you meant. If you could clarify I may e of further help.

[/quote]

I only got Internet Explorer, but it was saying that there was an error with the Playerdex page and then went going somewhere else, like the token shop, it was saying that I'm not logged in.

R

Ryessa

[quote name='Spirit_Guardian' timestamp='1316472779' post='4722']

I only got Internet Explorer, but it was saying that there was an error with the Playerdex page and then went going somewhere else, like the token shop, it was saying that I'm not logged in.

[/quote]

I'd suggest trying another browser. Try Firefox or chrome. Its weird, the Playerdex doesn't work for me in Firefox but works for me in chrome. A friend of mine had to use Firefox because chrome failed for them. Choose one and try it. Let us know if it worked!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[quote name='Ryessa' timestamp='1316474191' post='4725']chrome failed[/quote]

Enough said.

Honestly, can someone tell me why Google Chrome is so popular when it lacked basic features for the longest of time and is only recently adding them in; it's not very configurable; and Google is risking fragmenting the Internet by pushing forward their own agenda with the browser "in order to drive web innovation"?

S

Spirit_Guardian

[quote name='Ryessa' timestamp='1316474191' post='4725']

I'd suggest trying another browser. Try Firefox or chrome. Its weird, the Playerdex doesn't work for me in Firefox but works for me in chrome. A friend of mine had to use Firefox because chrome failed for them. Choose one and try it. Let us know if it worked!

[/quote]

i dont have any other brower...unless i download and install...but if I have to do that, I dont even know where to do that...

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
It would be helpful for you to provide, what page you were on, what page you were going on, were you logged in and a screenshot with browser included.

Thanks ~

R

Ryessa

[quote name='Bluerise' timestamp='1316475019' post='4731']

It would be helpful for you to provide, what page you were on, what page you were going on, were you logged in and a screenshot with browser included.

Thanks ~

[/quote]

I would recommend doing this first and getting more knowledgeable answers. My answer is from self experience and my friends experiences. This doesn't mean your problem is exactly the same.

[quote name='Spirit_Guardian' timestamp='1316474591' post='4728']

i dont have any other brower...unless i download and install...but if I have to do that, I dont even know where to do that...

[/quote]

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/fx/

Under Get Firefox click the green box that says, "Firefox Free Download".

Make sure to read though while you install, it may ask you if you want to make it your default web browser, which would mean it would run similar to how IE currently is at the moment, on your computer. If you have any questions don't be embarrassed to ask.

Also, you have my apology in advance, for if you do this I cannot guarantee that it will solve your problem. We can only hope.

S

Spirit_Guardian

Image is what i got after 'signing in'. I typed in my username and password, but I get the image. It's the same thing with

FireFox but the internet broswer is Internet Explorer and it never failed me til now...I was gonna try to change my pokemon since someone said i can fix my vulpix's move from fire spin to confuse ray in the playerdex. and this problem happened when i was trying to log in in the first place to use the playerdex.

S

Spirit_Guardian

[quote name='Bluerise' timestamp='1316478723' post='4759']

Thanks, i'll look into the issue tomorrow.

[/quote]

thank you! much apperciated.