PKMNTRAINERREGINALD

PkmnTrainerReginald

Website
www.shop.platinum-age-designs.com
I'm back!

Sorry for disappearing on everyone. Had to take care of life stuff. But now I am coming back.

For my old readers of my fanfic Crisis of the Regions, the story based off the world of Pokemon and PWO I posted the latest chapter in the Literature forums. I see a lot of new faces as well so maybe I will have that casting call again for users to submit themselves to appear in the story.

Hope all is well. Welcome newcomers.

PkmnTrainerReginald

Website
Thank you much Gawerty. If it wasnt for you telling PkmnMasterRed how to solve my issue I probably would still be without a password. So thanks for that. Missed you guys too. I hear, Inileater, Pwncess, Carolyn and the rest arent here anymore? I hope not. Hopefully they come back too. Until then I will continue with my story.

And thank you Jinji for being confident in my return. Hope all is well. ^_^

naliorf333

Youngster
[glow=#bf0000]one of my friend battled a trainer and he said its using weird pokes (not totally weird but not common team), he also said his name is pkmntrainer******...its a new name for me, but have gud battler pokes, and just as i thought, its an old player who returned,. Welcome back[/glow] :)

PkmnTrainerReginald

Website
Thank you. Yeah I battled a couple of new people since I've been back and one made a comment about my team. He asked at first do I use all Ubers and I told him no, I dont care for Ubers, this is the team that connects with my personality. The only two I am missing is Gallade and Bisharp, Gallade being my most ultimate favorite and hopefully soon he will programmed into the game (looks at Jinji and Bluerise) Wink Wink ;-). hahahhaa

Anyway yeah not a lot of people are walking around with the PkmnTrainer named attached.

Then there is a PkmnMasterRed who literally uses Red's team. Even has a lvl 99 Pikachu. LOL

Anyway thanks, its good to be back.

PkmnMasterRed

Why is that funny?
Watch your back. I'm working on a stronger version of my team specifically for you. Even an uber Pikachu...

PkmnTrainerReginald

Website
O_O... take it easy dude... sheesh.

Anyway for those interested I am selling T shirts and would really appreciate it I had some support from my PWO family.

I hope this isnt like against the law here or something but I wanted to post the link to the fanpage. Anyway here it is. I suppose if I cant do it someone will inform me.

PLATINUM AGE DESIGNS FANPAGE
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Platinum-Age-Designs/245211178894122

Like the page to stay up to date with latest designs and cool give aways or discounts. ^_^ Thanks.

G

hi pkmntranierReginald do you still rememory it been a long time the last time Talk to you.

darkdane

Glad your back Reginald :p I'm not sure if you remember me or not but I've seen you around half a year ago or more lol

bret12345 said:
hi pkmntranierReginald do you still rememory it been a long time the last time Talk to you.

And holy crap! your back too Bret? man, a ton of my friends are coming back lol

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Glad to see you back Reg!