Pfft >.<

Yukiro~

Youngster
Well, it's obvious that I don't need to do any illegal activity, but I'm losing money from my account now also. I'm talking about millions btw. I only had 30 mil in my account now it's down to 23mil.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Keep an eye on your account especially the battle and system messages and screenshot if you get any money loss messages. If you're watching for it you shouldn't have any trouble catching them.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
You speak out in words yet fail to give evidence proving such. ~

Yukiro~

Youngster
I haven't gotten any messages, I don't see how I can prove money is being taken out...didn't know we had to SS our account every time before logging out, maybe if you'd take action rather than make accusations I wouldn't be posting here in the first place.

It's not as if I'm the first to post the issue, perhaps it's common sense that there's an obvious problem with the server ? Furthermore it's not like I'm begging for 7 mil to be back on my account, I'm simply notifying you of whats going on, but maybe you're just a bit too self consumed and would rather bash than actually try to help resolve the issue.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If that is at myself, i'm not accusing you of anything. However considering I see messages relayed when someone has money taken off due to attempting to abuse a bug, and I can't see nothing on my end with regards to you - there's nothing for me to a) go off and b) to see if there's an issue with the code.

Yukiro~

Youngster
Well, let's put it like this...if I were to possibly be abusing any glitch why would I only have 30mil on my account right now, come on let's put two and two together here. Check ip logs and you'll see I own no other accounts besides this one and frankly I'm too lazy to go make another one anyway. So it's not like I'd be harboring money on those accounts, but the way I see if with your statement "You speak out in words yet fail to give evidence proving such. ~" for what reason would I lie about 7mil? I give money away when I'm bored, I had 55mil last night and gave away 25 of that, want to ask players bout' it?

As I said before I'm only alerting you of a problem that may be arising in the hopes that you'll dig further into it not only for my sake, but the sake of others. I'm aware that you can't do anything about nothing, but I just see it as more motivation to do a back check and to make sure there's not actually a bug in the code.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Considering we did test it out before hand and within our limits, sorted the issues - it is now up to players to inform us if they have any issues along with details.

Yukiro~

Youngster
I wasn't aware that it was a possible bug until it happened, Jhaxius told me he was losing money before, but I thought he was joking, but how about this I'll just try and keep tabs from here on out and take screen shots of anything I catch.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Yukiro~ said:
I wasn't aware that it was a possible bug until it happened, Jhaxius told me he was losing money before, but I thought he was joking, but how about this I'll just try and keep tabs from here on out and take screen shots of anything I catch.

That's all I was asking. Without evidence of what is happening it's hard to track down the cause of it. Bluerise has looked into your account as he said and found it wasn't marked as having had money removed by the exploit glitch script, so more information is needed to track down this glitch.

Jhaxius

I hear ya Bluerise but, here is my issue. How the heck can I/we provide evidence of such if I log off with a certain amount and log back in with a completely different amount this is absoultely ridiculous. Should we have to take a screen shot every time we log in and out of pwo?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Jhaxius said:
I hear ya Bluerise but, here is my issue. How the heck can I/we provide evidence of such if I log off with a certain amount and log back in with a completely different amount this is absoultely ridiculous. Should we have to take a screen shot every time we log in and out of pwo?
Money is reduced during the battle so you should notice your money not as much as expected once you leave a battle. '/ref' is useful as well. Though the battle logs do display if your money is reduced.

Yukiro~

Youngster
Turns out the money loss was a miss calculation on my part, I forgot I gave 2mil away to any player who lost at hide and seek last night (if they wanted it) so yes, thanks Zebby for reminding me. Sorry in advance.