pewter city tram scam

lanchop

turns out the vendor for the tickets at the pewter city tram will sell you tickets even though you are unable to actually use the tram since you dont have badges. for new players losing 5k is a big loss. i spent hours farming that so i can leave the town as i didnt know at the time there was another way to leave :idea:. perhaps it would be better to
1. either make the vendor not sell to players who dont have the required badges or at least have some notification when u do try to buy
2. so u cant take the path east out of pewter city im assuming until you have the stone badge. so maybe make it so the game tells you at that path "you need the stone badge to go this way"

Tasigur

We already have a plan to introduce changes to suggestion number 1 that should help the issue. This will be apart of our large overall update planned.

When you hit the wood plans blocking the eat route, you actually receive a message that you need the boulder badge prior to fighting misty, and that you need to battle Brock. As part of the large update already mentioned we hope to making this block routes more intuitive and logical while also maintaining quick route traveling for players to have already moved completed the requirements.