pew pew pew pew

Glaceon01

Banned
As I believe I said before welcome back...you probably won't get too many welcomes from most of the players ya' knew because most are away or gone, but eh warm welcomes here.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
(Grins) Sure you wanted to do that? Kaiko isn't the only one who finds Poison a useful ingredient... Kekekekeke...

(Presents bigboy with the non-tainted cookie)

Glaceon01

Banned
Jinji said:
(Grins) Sure you wanted to do that? Kaiko isn't the only one who finds Poison a useful ingredient... Kekekekeke...

*Feels the effect of the poison set it, has a nervous break down...dies a slow painful death*
PS I know never to take your cookies again...*Goes to the afterlife*

Kaiko

Youngster
Jinji said:

Win! <3 I'm glad I'm not the only one ^-^

MrFlare2

Youngster
Kaiko said:
Jinji said:

Win! <3 I'm glad I'm not the only one ^-^

Keh he he he I know not to ever consume the tainted sugarness from Kaiko or Jinji the Gengar. *shudder* but Jinji makes tainted surgarness. It scares me somehow... (Bad Memory face)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
As a Ghost, poison has no harmful effect to me, as you cannot kill what cannot die. Indeed, the very fact my family is partially Poison-based suggests it can only provide strength to us. Personally, what mortals find harmful, I just find exciting.

However, I am not the kind of Ghost to wilfully cause another mortal's destruction. Should I offer someone a gift, you can be assured it's given with a kind heart and legitimately good intentions; Glaceon01 only got what he deserved because he chose to be greedy. And it was by his own actions he died; I take no credit. The realm of the living and the realm of the dead should forever be separated; only to merge on the night of All Hallows, when mortal kind pays their respects; and no mortal should ever enter our own realm until the time has come. I cannot be considered responsible if, due to my humour or battle tactics - or those of my brethren - the lifespan of our chosen targets becomes shortened; but I for one do not seek to kill. However, should a person wander into the realm themselves, they themselves took the risk and there is no escape. My duty is merely to provide guidance to those who find themselves within it; but it is up to them to choose to take it.

So Glaceon01, it's your choice now. Do you apologise for your greed and promise to respect the rules of my home now that you are forever cursed to wander the world as a Ghost; or do you refuse to repent and find yourself alone in a place void of logic and reason, where all you will ever know is fear?

EDIT: A previous version of this post used Bigboy's name instead of Glaceon's. However, Bigboy was the intended recipient of the cookie - Glaceon was the greedy one. Therefore I've corrected the post to use the correct name and apologise unreservedly to Bigboy for the mistake.

bigboy0648

*Many months later* i choose to be....a ghost forever cuz i can sneak in peoples bathrooms :3 lol

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
bigboy0648 said:
*Many months later* i choose to be....a ghost forever cuz i can sneak in peoples bathrooms :3 lol
Keheh... every male lists that as one thing they'd like to do if they knew they could get away with it.

My apologies by the way, Bigboy. I edited my earlier post as I only realised now I was mistaken.