Password Has Gone Awol D:

Borgore

Right ok. So i decided to come on for a bit today and i went to sign in onto the forums and it wouldn't let me however it let me sign onto the actual client. So i closed the client and ask for a password reset so i got it emailed to me and it signed into the forums fine however didn't sign into the client so then i decided to reset it via the forum setting and it says its successful. But i still uses the old password i got through email instead of the one i chose. Also none of these passwords wont let me sign onto the client.

All in all

Reset pass via email (worked on forum)

Changed pass on forum (worked)

Declined password i changed to (forum & client)

Still signs on with password i got in email (forum but not client)

So its basically impossible for me to get on the game with my account.

YES. iv'e tried signing in an out multiple times to.

R

Ryessa

[quote name='Borgore' timestamp='1317921762' post='9653']

Right ok. So i decided to come on for a bit today and i went to sign in onto the forums and it wouldn't let me however it let me sign onto the actual client. So i closed the client and ask for a password reset so i got it emailed to me and it signed into the forums fine however didn't sign into the client so then i decided to reset it via the forum setting and it says its successful. But i still uses the old password i got through email instead of the one i chose. Also none of these passwords wont let me sign onto the client.

All in all

Reset pass via email (worked on forum)

Changed pass on forum (worked)

Declined password i changed to (forum & client)

Still signs on with password i got in email (forum but not client)

So its basically impossible for me to get on the game with my account.

YES. iv'e tried signing in an out multiple times to.

[/quote]

Sign into the playerdex, change your password, using the playerdex option whilst signed in to do so, back to the last password you were capable of using to sign into the client successfully. This should at least get you into the client. I had the same issues and some reason this worked for me.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Because passwords are now synced between Forum, Playerdex and Game, you should only ever change your password via the Playerdex to maintain proper operation. Using other Password Reset forms may cause issues.

We are aware of glitches where the Forum can occasionally de-sync from the other services and lose your password; this is usually fixed by using the Password Change form on the PDex and setting the new Password to the same as the old one. We're looking in to the issue, but it appears to be a problem with IP.Board itself.

ramdasika

i tried to change my pass i changed it in forums. i am able to login to forums but cant login to lient and player dex using my old pass or reset pass sent or newly changed pass.

jinji please suggest an alternative

mewandrea1

[quote name='ramdasika' timestamp='1318140766' post='10377']

i tried to change my pass i changed it in forums. i am able to login to forums but cant login to lient and player dex using my old pass or reset pass sent or newly changed pass.

jinji please suggest an alternative

[/quote]

omg...why will you change your pw on the forums, you should only change it in pdex. Now your pw is broken, i guess you should request for a reset. After receiving the new pw, login pdex to change your pw to resync it between the game, pdex and the forums, that'll hopefully work