NPC keeps talking???

Merse

Youngster
OK, this is the weirdest bug I saw so far.
If I try to pass by any NPC it starts talking to me in a loop. As soon as he finished it, he starts it again and again and again, all I can do is hit the spacebar, but it never ends. By only option is use an escape rope, teleporting back to the PC. But when I do so, I'm stuck until I relog. When I relog, I'm stuck for about 20 more seconds, then I can start walking, until I pass the closest NPC who stats to talk to me, and the story starts all over again...

risefromruins

Youngster
This is just an elaborate prank we are playing on you because we all hate you.....

On a more serious note, that is a very odd glitch but I'm not surprised that something like this has happened. My personal favorite solution to every problem that could ever occur in PWO is to reinstall the client. Something internally could have malfunctioned and maybe that will fix it.

Merse

Youngster
Thanks rise. The problem disappeared after the maintenance, although I didn't change anything, I didn't even restart my PC..

risefromruins

Youngster
Thats one good thing about PWO.....if it's that unique of a problem it'll usually fix itself in a day or two.