Not worth it

AfkChaor

He claims I cropped the screens, and I tried to resolve this nicely and even let it go but he insists he didn't scam...I'd like to see that argument. #ILovePWO I didn't want to do this but he threatened me...So im unediting the thread that said I didnt care anymore

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 234
  • Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 233
  • Screenshot_14.png
    Screenshot_14.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 233

AfkChaor

Re: Scammer

My real name is AfkChaos..But as I stated before I couldn't recover my password despite being logged in on Main Site. I also couldn't find the scammer section, i'm a 3-4 year PWO player...I've been gone for 1.5 years so im rusty sorry. #ILovePWO. I Gave him 2.2m for that Bagon, the original agreement was 2.0m

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Re: Scammer

I'll move this to Player Support as more appropriate. However, I should say that the correct place for reporting scammers and troublemakers is the Community Watch. This is no longer found on the Forum, but rather is part of the Playerdex. You'll find it by clicking the "Community Watch" link after logging in to the Playerdex. (Bug Reports and the Suggestion Box are also part of the Playerdex, as they all run off the same system, which was introduced in the Playerdex update that launched over a year ago - however Suggestions may still be posted on the Forum as well).

As for your other complaint, if you are having trouble logging into the Forum with your in-game username and password, but you can get in via the Playerdex - it may help to change your password again, as sometimes (such as after a password reset), the passwords become de-synced from the Forum and you need to change it twice to get it to work.