Niceee

8ugs

This would've been awesome when I was ultra new and knew no one at all. :p

Oh well, I suppose there are still some people out there that don't know me, so here's the obligatory newbie topic. :D

8ugs

Despite this meme...

I do love Mudkips :3

But thank you Lundy ^^​

8ugs

Hello guys~

Thanks for the warm post welcome. ^^

and no one important, Chocobread :<

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
We used to have an "Introductions & Meeting People" section on our old Forum, but it was removed in the Forum Reset. We had restructured the order of all the categories; and in the new plans the section was accidentally omitted - but since there wasn't a large cry for it at the time, we just left it out. Both bringing it back and renaming it "The Meet and Greet" were my ideas.

8ugs

Very nice, Jinji. ^^ I think having these little newbie quarters is a great idea for any forum with a somewhat tightly knit community such as PWO. So, I for one appreciate your bringing it back.

and hai Kingkorog :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Vicariously_Vital said:
Very nice, Jinji. ^^ I think having these little newbie quarters is a great idea for any forum with a somewhat tightly knit community such as PWO. So, I for one appreciate your bringing it back.
[glow=purple]Your kind words are highly appreciated - and it is good to finally receive some feedback. I am glad you like the new change; and it's my pleasure.[/glow]

8ugs

It's not a problem. I'm sure this corner will be used frequently. o.o Especially with the opening of Registration in the upcoming weeks. And it'll prolly help alot of those new people get some posts to get to other sections of the forums without spamming up other parts of the forum or bumping incredibly old threads. ^^

I

inileater

Vicariously_Vital said:
It's not a problem. I'm sure this corner will be used frequently. o.o Especially with the opening of Registration in the upcoming weeks. And it'll prolly help alot of those new people get some posts to get to other sections of the forums without spamming up other parts of the forum or bumping incredibly old threads. ^^

That's mostly because they want their post count up, unfortunately.