nice to meet you

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Greetings, welcome to PWO. Do you scare easily? I would be delighted to have people join me in walking the night sky; but when Ghosts walk the darkness, someone is always going to get a fright.

lunaskywalker

Jinji said:
Greetings, welcome to PWO. Do you scare easily? I would be delighted to have people join me in walking the night sky; but when Ghosts walk the darkness, someone is always going to get a fright.

no I don't scare easy i'm a jedi :) i'd be glad to walk the night sky with you

Sannosuke

(^_^)/ Hellooooo! Nice to meet you =D Welcome to PWO! I hope you enjoy your time! See you out there! Maybe someday we'll battle ^_^

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I can believe I missed the obvious Star Wars reference until you mentioned it...

youkaiwolf

Jinji said:
I can believe I missed the obvious Star Wars reference until you mentioned it...

Are you marajade and luke skywalker kid that make you ben skywalkers sister... that make a nice role play

lunaskywalker

youkaiwolf said:
Are you marajade and luke skywalker kid that make you ben skywalkers sister... that make a nice role play

I see we have a person who reads the Star Wars book.

Yeah kind of more a great grandchild though it's just something i came up with though. It would make for a good rp if others got interested in it