Next Event?

Cleveland

Youngster
Not to be "that guy" - but I was curious when the next event/expansion of gameplay will be. I've been kinda stuck (have all badges, completed all quests, have a team full of 99s that I want, etc.) for awhile now and don't know what to do. I don't have the time or desire to go shiny hunting or anything like that.

Don't take this as a complaint--it's not. I want to play but I'm struggling to find something I would consider fun to do in the game (right now). I'm probably not the only one in this position. Just kinda waiting on some sort of development.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
As a rule Events are not announced much before they are ready to go- unless you need to prepare for them, such as the past staff run tournaments. So whether we are planning an Event or not at this time we won't tell you about it. :p

As for expanding the gameplay, adding maps/areas etc. It could happen any time. The latest expansion was Mt. Silver inside, and there are still several unopened maps in Johto mostly that have been worked on lately. When they will be ready is another question though. The next major expansion would be Hoenn and that cannot happen until the client is replaced at least. For information on that do a forum search.