Newish, Hello

SakiMonkey

Hi people I am somewhat new to the game, joined a few months ago but I think I will start getting into the forums, just wanted to stop in an say hello and introduce myself.

A few things about me, I live in the states, I'm a girl, and I dont like Pikachu, Scyther all the way.

Anyways see you all in game <3

DaSnowman

A girl that doest like pikachu and loves scyther i never thought id see that :D

Welcome SakiMonkey

JD001

Youngster
Scyther? omg, i have a few in my pc for you (;
I love a girl that likes scythers.

Kaiko

Youngster
JD you love any girl :p

But back on topic. Welcome to Pokemon world online, even though you joined months back, I feel the need to say welcome anyway, so I shall. It is nice to meet you as well. I myself don't care for scythers, but I'm just as suprised to see a girl that actually likes scythers more then pikachu, just as DaSnowman was. :]

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
SakiMonkey said:
Hi people I am somewhat new to the game, joined a few months ago but I think I will start getting into the forums, just wanted to stop in an say hello and introduce myself.

A few things about me, I live in the states, I'm a girl, and I dont like Pikachu, Scyther all the way.

Anyways see you all in game <3
Scyther was the favourite Pokémon of our original (and long retired) project lead, Kyro - and it used to feature on all the loading screens for that very reason. Both Scyther and Pikachu have been sought-after almost equally in Veridian Forest in the past - they both used to be quite rare - though it's been a long time since I was there for me to know if it's still the case.

G

JD001 said:

JD.. Where's my scyther?

And welcome ;)

Launchpad-McQuack

[glow=blue]Welcome to PWO Saki, we have talked in game a few times, and you seem like a pretty cool person. Kinda remind me of another friend I have that plays PWO.[/glow]​

React

welcome! :D glad to meet somebody who likes scyther! :D

MrFlare2

Youngster
Lol. SOMEONE who likes scyther, anyways, WELCOME New Player!

JD001

Youngster
Wimsicle said:
JD001 said:

JD.. Where's my scyther?

And welcome ;)

Gotta work for it Wim (;

Also Launchpad, I get that feeling too. It's weird. Oh, well. She is new so it can't be someone we know q: