New Server

justme1306

Youngster
lot of old players help new..like i never see that much help before . when someone ask a question much more people help than before. also when newbie ask for 50k for surfboard many players help ( hate that cause u should grind and get it yourself its a kind of challenge) so saying new players cant doing good here i dont agree.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
*sigh*  I've only been here since June of last year and I've never had any issues with Old IVs or Old players having more. New players that complain about those kinds of things are the same players that constantly beg for free pokes and money in the help chat. They are players that want everything handed to them and do not know the meaning of working for your stuff. Yeah, its envious at times, but if its something that upsets you to the point you wont play, then you likely wouldn't be a welcomed addition to the game anyway. And can we please stop with the debate about old IV shinnies please? Considering I myself have caught a 28+ shiny twice, Old Ivs really do not dis-balance the game as much as people seem to complain they do. People just need to quit comparing there 10 hours of playtime vs 6000 or + hours of play time of older players and just focus on slowly building themselves up and improving and being the best of themselves they can be. Like riga said, why should things others have effect how you yourself enjoy the game. Heck if its that big of a deal just /block every player that shows a ton of old IVs LOL Dont let the fortunes of others determine if the game is fun or not. :)

Anyway, point is that there is no need to start a new server to balance everything out because guess what, in 3-5 years that new "balanced" server will no longer be balanced because you'll still have old players with more than new players. Because one day these players that started from scratch on the new server may still be around as some new player is just now starting their first account. :)