New Pokemon in Token Store

Emotionalist

Hi everyone! don't you think it would be a great idea to add more pokemon to token store? for example Riolu 4th gen starters Glaceon Leafeon an many more. would help the game make alot more money an help the game alot in many ways for more pokemon to be added to the store ;)

Merse

Youngster
Most likely they won't be added. The common opinion is that either they will be added when Hoenn is added to the game (not any time soon), or that Sinnoh will be added first and Hoenn Pokes remain purchasable from the store.

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
An update suggestion for Token Store pokemons is really interesting to be seen. Do you have a proper build to show to staff what you think your suggestion will be for whole token store (not just adding the pokemons you like to be avaliable)? What you want to expect about your Token Store Suggestion? What pokes is worth for you to be in 6/9/12/15 tokens and why they need to have such TS value in addition why they worth to be there?

All of this info can clear the staff about your suggestion that seems so vague, while the token store can make money through donations it is not really a point telling them you are just setting new pokes to have more people donating.

I would like to see how your suggestion for the Token Store can be interesting for everyone because I do like players trying to point out a suggestion for playerdex.

Emotionalist

well not just for the pokemon i like i was just naming a few i just personally wish we had glaceon an leafeon in game i mean u could evolve into glaceon in the ice cave by lvling up once the cave like going to blackthron city but for leafeon im not sure ;/

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
If assigning an evolution to a specific location is possible then maybe magneton and nosepass could be able to evolve on the power plant for example. As for leafeon, viridian forest is the only place that comes to mind as there is no other 'forest' area in kanto/johto i can think of

Arnie

kaiser6tn said:
If assigning an evolution to a specific location is possible then maybe magneton and nosepass could be able to evolve on the power plant for example. As for leafeon, viridian forest is the only place that comes to mind as there is no other 'forest' area in kanto/johto i can think of

ilex forest, the home of celebi?

kenjihibiki

I think they should add new pokemon in wild. That makes the game is more exciting and fair for all trainers!

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Currently, I think eevee should be added to the token store. When we have multi-lines in game like we do currently there's no need for all the evolutions to be there without it. I'd much rather purchase an eevee and let it evolve to what its particular ivs cater to, than get horribly unlucky with a physical espeon or jolteon.