New Faces of PWO

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Administrator
Website
www.gamescodex.net
Suppose I will join in, don't like posting images of myself anywhere that I can't keep it private but I will upload one for now and maybe take it down later
You're not alone. I think it's a good rule of thumb to follow on the internet that you should assume anything you post will eventually be found by someone you don't want seeing it; and you should decide how uncomfortable or harmful that'd be for you before you post anything.

No-one says you have to contribute here if you don't want to, Hunnybops. I also do not plan to post a picture here.

it is not that my cool guild friends will use my stupid pictures for later harrastment....i guess....i hope.... maybe ....
XD

You're not alone. I think it's a good rule of thumb to follow on the internet that you should assume anything you post will eventually be found by someone you don't want seeing it; and you should decide how uncomfortable or harmful that'd be for you before you post anything.

No-one says you have to contribute here if you don't want to, Hunnybops. I also do not plan to post a picture here.
we all have you in our PC jinji, we know how you look, what can you do, what are you afraid of and what not :D