new event ?

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
hi all of pwo players today many players found some legendaries pokemon in route 1 so we where asking what 's going on is it new event ? 
http://imgur.com/a/5YHYF

Nshims

I checked in route 29 and no legendary, if it were an event members that started in johto would have something similar.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Don't fake screenshots to create hype, ahmedov. Legendary Pokémon are NOT being added to PWO at this juncture. You have clearly just replaced the sprite for your active Pokémon with that of a Legend in each screenshot - a fact made obvious by the fact that one of the screenshots shows you only have a Smeargle in your team :p

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
lol man you can come ingame and go to route 1 and check by yourself heheheh

Jinji said:
Don't fake screenshots to create hype, ahmedov. Legendary Pokémon are NOT being added to PWO at this juncture. You have clearly just replaced the sprite for your active Pokémon with that of a Legend in each screenshot - a fact made obvious by the fact that one of the screenshots shows you only have a Smeargle in your team :p

oh you where thinking i catched them well no but they where only some legendaries in route 1  that's all

Nshims

Jinji said:

They are not edited images, I've been checking for a while.
Here are my SS:

l0.png

l1.png

l2.png

l3.png

Rigaudon

Youngster
Heehee. There were only a handful of people last night, so we all had a small "party" in route 1. I added joke NPCs for the party, including the Pokemon you are referring to.
You can probably tell they were meant to be deleted, since the Entei says such enlightening things as "WOOF WOOF." Instead I was so tired by the end of it that I fell asleep. Whoops.

They're deleted now. Thanks for the reminder.

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
if i know that you will delete them i won't tell anyone about them why deleting them they look amaizing tho

Rigaudon

Youngster
ahmedov said:
if i know that you will delete them i won't tell anyone about them why deleting them they look amaizing tho

Aw, it's just for the parties though. I do them randomly when only a few people are online to spice things up.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Please accept my apology for my disbelief, ahmedov. This is something I only just learned of myself.

NoFear~

That screenshot can't be fake. If you don't know it, when you are on the bike, your pokèmon will vanish. so it's impossible that he changed the sprite if the pokèmon don't appear. Smile