New And Somewhat Afraid.

R

Ryessa

So since the registration was temporarily up, I finally managed to make an account. I was luck to, I checked in randomly after so much time since I last checked this place out. In advance I thank you for taking your time to read my post and once more if you help me out.

I've noticed there's a few bugs and things in the game that people seem to be abusing. Is thee anything I should be looking out for? I don't want to get into trouble. Is it possible to run into these glitches by accident? Or possibly without knowing? Or do the bugs have a certain process that you would have to intentionally go through?

Also, just out of curiosity, and possibly laziness to not search an answer for myself, which I promise you will no be a trend that I repeat. Does this game have Individual Values and Effort Values? O a similar stat system?

If anyone could answer thee questions for me, or perhaps lead me in the right direction to the answers, it would and will be highly appreciated. :3

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
these bugs happen both intentionally, and unintentionally. whenever a duplicating glitch, or something that appears on your account thats not supposed to be there happens, you report it on here.

there are IV's, but no EV's.

R

Ryessa

[quote name='Bis_Eastwood' timestamp='1316282366' post='3949']

these bugs happen both intentionally, and unintentionally. whenever a duplicating glitch, or something that appears on your account thats not supposed to be there happens, you report it on here.

there are IV's, but no EV's.

[/quote]

So IV's are what solidly determine your pokemons stats? Are these random just like the normal games (0-31)?

Thanks for the fast response! <3

R

Ryessa

[quote name='Bis_Eastwood' timestamp='1316289469' post='3965']

yep they are random. shinies however have all uber iv's.

[/quote]

Thats interesting, thanks a lot for the helpful information! :3