My Rant Based on Quite Peculiar Events

JD001

Youngster
[shadow=black]DunDuunDuunnn[/shadow]​

My PWO life is being thwarted by..PWO? Yes. I have had thoughts of quitting the game!! PWO mocks me and seems to have an affinity of loving to make me live the game in misery. It is out to get me...:C

PWO does not like it when I am:

[list type=decimal]
[*][shadow=red][glow=red][glow=red]Battling[/glow][/glow][/shadow]
  • It seems to enjoy watching me get trololol'd by other players with moves such as sleep, confuse ray, etc. I try to do it back and it never takes effect. Heck even NPC's and wild pokemon do it to me. It fails \=<
[/li]
[*][shadow=red][glow=red]Trading[/glow][/shadow]
  • I always seem to have the deal locked in then..BAM! The other person decides to change their mind, log out, or gets a better offer that i have no chance of outbidding.
[/li]
[*][shadow=red][glow=red]Selling[/glow][/shadow]
  • Noone ever really buys my pokemon..EVER.
[/li]
[*][shadow=red][glow=red]Fishing[/glow][/shadow]
  • I fish in Vermillion mostly with my low level pokemon and it takes forever to get a nibble..And its not just in Vermillion either. <_<
[/li]
[*][shadow=red][glow=red]Hunting[/glow][/shadow]
  • I have some of the worst hunting luck. I have not caught a good shiny for almost 2 months now. I also hunt uber stat pokemon and i can barely find Uber commons. As far as harder to find pokemon, I have a hard time finding even VR pokemon.
[/li]
[*][shadow=red][glow=red]Traveling/Racing[/glow][/shadow]
  • PWO seems to think its funny to place me back in time..I go past something and I get teleported back to that spot..or to a spot where i get stuck. Dx (tis Laggin, I know)
[/li]
[*][shadow=red][glow=red]Joining Events[/glow][/shadow]
  • Funny story..My name gets skipped over when I signed up for L.C.
[/li]
[*][shadow=red][glow=red]Logging In[/glow][/shadow]
  • Do NOT blame Lee or any staff. PWO loves to crash when I log in. If it doesn't crash, it starts having problems. Those problems are all gone once I log out...
[/li]
[/list]
Here is an example of the last. I am (S)Nubcake and look closely at the time-frame.
e28e0996b3ad4cf1b3050e8.png
I just seem to have the worst luck. But I do hope you know this isn't really a serious thread. I am not exactly complaining, I just thought I'd share with you since I find it hilarious q=

Oh, one last thing..well a question.

Server.jpg

I

inileater

Trading
I always seem to have the deal locked in then..BAM! The other person decides to change their mind, log out, or gets a better offer that i have no chance of outbidding.
Selling
Noone ever really buys my pokemon..EVER.

Hunting
I have some of the worst hunting luck. I have not caught a good shiny for almost 2 months now. I also hunt uber stat pokemon and i can barely find Uber commons. As far as harder to find pokemon, I have a hard time finding even VR pokemon.

all of the above goes for me as well, for trading, i'm always rejected because someone else offered a 15 token UC, or tokens altogether, i have membership and i have only seen 2 shinies over the course of 3 weeks of having it.

JD001

Youngster
inileater said:
Trading
I always seem to have the deal locked in then..BAM! The other person decides to change their mind, log out, or gets a better offer that i have no chance of outbidding.
Selling
Noone ever really buys my pokemon..EVER.

Hunting
I have some of the worst hunting luck. I have not caught a good shiny for almost 2 months now. I also hunt uber stat pokemon and i can barely find Uber commons. As far as harder to find pokemon, I have a hard time finding even VR pokemon.

all of the above goes for me as well, for trading, i'm always rejected because someone else offered a 15 token UC, or tokens altogether, i have membership and i have only seen 2 shinies over the course of 3 weeks of having it.
Ha, i know how you feel D=  and same goes for the shinies. Legit, 2. In 3 weeks. Parasect and rattata. v__v

LunaticJames

Content maker
We all know this has to do with luck... Right?
# Battling

* It seems to enjoy watching me get trololol'd by other players with moves such as sleep, confuse ray, etc. I try to do it back and it never takes effect. Heck even NPC's and wild pokemon do it to me. It fails \=<
Sometimes luck against you

# Selling

* Noone ever really buys my pokemon..EVER.
The market however, is all about strategy.
I only want to sell Pokemon if i have absolutely no use for them. i.e. i have more than one of them.
I then go onto the mart, find the average price, and then undercut them by about 40%.
The Pokemon is gone, i have more money than before. win.

# Hunting

* I have some of the worst hunting luck. I have not caught a good shiny for almost 2 months now. I also hunt uber stat pokemon and i can barely find Uber commons. As far as harder to find pokemon, I have a hard time finding even VR pokemon.
This is all luck. LUCK.
Membership is what, 1/2,048 to find a shiny?
And a shiny has a 1/4 chance to have better stats. (31 IV's in some aspects instead of 28 across the board)
Making it a 1/8,192 chance in finding a good shiny?

I remember someone, I think Jinji, talking about the math behind finding a good, non-shiny Pokemon. Long story short, just find a shiny.

Fionavara said:
Here, we have a 1 in 4 chance at winning the lottery, so, technically, we have a better chance of winning the lottery over finding a shiny in PWO.

^ If that's the case. i would regard Horribly rare Pokemon more valuable than a Shiny.

LunaticJames:
Shiny count: 9
HR count: 4

All my shinies have 28 Iv's across the board
All my HR's have had rather bad stats.

Saric

Youngster
Well HR's and Shinies are generally up to chance tbh.
I always end up finding a shiny before i find an HR..It just happens for some reason.

Alphinez

Youngster
I know how you feel JD..XD
I bought 1 Month MS Last 2 months and I only found S Spinark
Now, I bought another MS...It has been 2/3 months and No shinies :(

JD001

Youngster
LunaticJames said:
We all know this has to do with luck... Right?
# Battling

* It seems to enjoy watching me get trololol'd by other players with moves such as sleep, confuse ray, etc. I try to do it back and it never takes effect. Heck even NPC's and wild pokemon do it to me. It fails \=<
Sometimes luck against you

# Selling

* Noone ever really buys my pokemon..EVER.
The market however, is all about strategy.
I only want to sell Pokemon if i have absolutely no use for them. i.e. i have more than one of them.
I then go onto the mart, find the average price, and then undercut them by about 40%.
The Pokemon is gone, i have more money than before. win.

# Hunting

* I have some of the worst hunting luck. I have not caught a good shiny for almost 2 months now. I also hunt uber stat pokemon and i can barely find Uber commons. As far as harder to find pokemon, I have a hard time finding even VR pokemon.
This is all luck. LUCK.
Membership is what, 1/2,048 to find a shiny?
And a shiny has a 1/4 chance to have better stats. (31 IV's in some aspects instead of 28 across the board)
Making it a 1/8,192 chance in finding a good shiny?

I remember someone, I think Jinji, talking about the math behind finding a good, non-shiny Pokemon. Long story short, just find a shiny.

Fionavara said:
Here, we have a 1 in 4 chance at winning the lottery, so, technically, we have a better chance of winning the lottery over finding a shiny in PWO.

^ If that's the case. i would regard Horribly rare Pokemon more valuable than a Shiny.

LunaticJames:
Shiny count: 9
HR count: 4

All my shinies have 28 Iv's across the board
All my HR's have had rather bad stats.
luck yes. in some cases. not for everything q= luck seems to be against me more often than not xD
as for selling, i actually meant outside of mart q=
ubers, i tend to look for common ones which is alot easier than you think. the most ive had to catch is like 40. its common so it doesnt take long at all. its just those Very Rare pokemon that don't even appear q= (I have caught a 5 uber stats Makuhita
so i cant really complain)
But gosh guys, you are all taking this seriously, i just made this for the sole purpose of humoring the community xD im not really that bothered lols
Sariboo<3
JuSu<3
hehe q=