My pokemon decreased level.

AdrianBass

Dear,

I play PWO for nearly two months, and had an Gyarados at level 42 when I defeated the last Kanto gym trainer. After the victory (with this pokemon, inclusive), went to saffron continue some activities, and when I noticed my Gyarados was with LVL 24! I lost one of my best Pokemon, and I believe it was a mistake on your server.

I would like to get an answer from you about it.
I am awaiting.

---------------------

Prezados,

Eu jogo o PWO há quase dois meses, e possuia um Gyarados no lvl 42 quando derrotei o ultimo treinador de ginásio de Kanto. Após a vitória (com este pokemon, inclusive), fui até saffron continuar algumas atividades, e quando notei, meu Gyarados estava com o LVL 24! Perdi um dos meus melhores pokemons, e acredito que tenha sido algum erro do seu servidor.

Eu gostaria de obter alguma resposta dos senhores com relação a isso.
Fico no aguardo.

Barragante

Website
bancobarragante.net.ms
gms or staf member
tis guy is mi friend
and the histori is tru
please chec acont log to se this problem and please post
the status\cituation of it there
ty barragante

risefromruins

Youngster
I'm not 100% sure on why something like this would happen, but that does not affect what my response will be.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to compensate you for this. This game is in beta and glitches like this will be fixed in the future. I would recommend you start training him back up and you'll be back to level 42 in no time.

We apologize for any inconvenience.