My Idea Towards the next Update

DomT.

Youngster
As Shane returned and we got so many updates,my idea is that Items should be tradable and could tokens could sent through game instead of playerdex?i would likd to see items tradable

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
No, we have plans for involving tokens in some form in the future however as this isn't client update related, Shane does not have to be involved. [Plus in the past players complained due to tokens being wiped]

Zangoose

Yeah! I agree iteam ( & TMs ) should be tradable. Trading items is a very common thing in an MMO enviroment. But trading tokens through game should be highly avoided as Bluerise said because risk of them being lost after a crash or so.
Shane and all staff is working hard and game is improving fast. I am sure trading iteams will be possible in future :)

Merse

Youngster
TMs are already tradeable. You give the Poke, I teach it the move, I give back the Poke and you give the price discussed.

Kitrica

Merse said:
TMs are already tradeable. You give the Poke, I teach it the move, I give back the Poke and you give the price discussed.
Thats called trust trading and we shouldn't have those. It opens the doors to scamming and the like.

Kitrica

Merse said:
Then trade with veterans only ;)
Basically you're saying be smart and play smart. And I agree with that xd but theres a lot of newbies who probably don't even know how to take a screenie and are way too trusting. Anyways, there shouldn't even be opportunities to scam, and this could really fix that. If you allow opportunities to scam to stay in the game when they can be fixed, you're really no better than the scammers themselves.

Anyways this shouldn't even be discussed any more since blue already said that they can't do anything about this right now.

Sanven

I would like the battle animations to improve a little more..!!! :)
Moves should originate from user pokemon and end at opponent pokemon..!! atleast this much :)
other special effects like pokemon moving and shaking can be done later..!!
and one more thing each move hit having its own sound effect :)

Jinga

I would like pwo to raise the shiny and hr pokemon encounter rate to increase by little margin so new trainers will not be frustrated