My history :)

darkshadow.

Part 1- The begining

I started around October 2011.. I Chose bulbasaur as my starter because Venusaur is my favorite pokemon and I kinda have a fascination with grass types ahah .. When I started was almost impossible to play.. only 400 cap .. server crashing every 5 minutes and most of all the black bar bug that always made me mad ( Just to see how much epic is this game in this times eheh) Continuing... Has and i am today , i couldn't just farm and get 2 exp from each battle so I caught some pokes ( pidgey , spearow , mankey) and trained quite a bit in npc's and moved on to first gym which i won and i was so happy ahah I don't Remember my gyms next but what i remember was when i was getting to saffron and my mankey evolve into primeape i thought it was so strong , nobody could kill it ahah I was really enjoying PWO..

Part 2- Maybe my best time in PWO

I had 2 gravelers and i needed to trade to evolve them... I talked in the chat and a guy helped me... He was pretty cool and he maybe noticed that i was a newbie and he gave me a shiny slowpoke.. And i was like okay it's a shiny slowpoke... And i tryed selling in the trade chat and like a million pm's opened in my screen asking pricess.. johto or kanto blah blah blah... Since I sold it to a guy named X_Vision for 100k but nevermind...he changed my game forever ... X_Vision helped me with the other graveler to evolve... He was really really great.. he gave money for surfboard,bike,gave me some pokes , helped me in saffron gym because i really couldn't defeat it and most of all gave a freakin Dragonite o: When he gave it to me was the last time i saw him on but i cannot forget what he/she did for me ..

Part 3- Psy...duck?

Pretty title isn't it ? ahah The reason is when i was getting to Cinnabar in the tunnels i found a lovely shiny psyduck and i sold it to a guy named vigneshplayer for 3m i think and since then we are friends :p .. In this time I already had defeated all gyms except the dragon gym... I was like .. I NEED AN ICE TYPE!! SO i saw a good stats piloswine level 70 for 3m and i bought it .. i was so noob but it helped me with final drago ahah( I sold the pilo later for 80k ._.) In that time i found that was a level 70 tourney going on and i was thinking to participate till a guy pm me named maadoo to ask if i was participating and then we start talking.. since then we were friends and rivals because we fought like 10 times per day ahaha with some advantage for his side but it doesn't matter we still had fun ... In that time i defeated last gym :)

Part 4 -What i do now? / Christmas Event

I Had some boring times in PWO around the begining of December till I heard about Festive Town and I never farmed so much in PWO ... I spend so much time there and i remeber to find 2 shinys: S Seel and Shiny Barby Furret , 3 snovers , Some snorunts/spheals and a lot of sneasels and smoochums , i never had so much money i had around 20m+ , i sold my first snover for 9m , 2nd one for 15m , and the other one i traded for a snorlax... I bought a salamence and some other good pokes , got a espeon too from the eevee event and finally a cyndaquil that i sold right after it because i hate cyndaquil and evos i don't know why ahah

Part 5- What i do now? (2) / Daycare.. U mad?

After Chrismas event.. i was only online to battle the gyms npc's and with that for very months , my pokemon went from 70's to 90's ( Yeah it was very months xD) .. I was so bored iw as like leaving PWO because i had no patience to level up pokes to 99 to start battling and particiapte in tournaments .. then maadoo just said to me: y no daycare? And i thought it was a agood thing to make me enjoy PWO again .. and then maadoo said to talk with darkdane ( his daycarer) i talked and blah blah blah we become friends :) He is the best daycarer of all time omg xD WIth some Pokes 99 i started battling 99's and made my first tournament that is in progress today :) I know i need to improve and be better but it's really great being here.. is by far the best Pokemon Game i ever played :) I hope to make new friends and some good things happen too :)

***So that is my story :) ****

darkdane

I think it's cool you made a history about yourself, it seems more clear now then before you told me. I think if you made a little more length to it could be even better :)

P.S.- I hope you stay cause there's a lot more things as in events and more coming in are way, and I'm sure a lot of other friends you have would miss you too.

darkshadow.

I'll stay here :) I had some time out and i'm back to play again whith all the strengh :)

Faabz.

Youngster
Nice story,makes me happy to see that this community is very helpfull :D
I had a similar story,i enjoyed to read yours :)

darkshadow.

Faabz. said:

Thank you :) Maybe Someday you will make yours :p *I made mine inspired in Dane's history *

Faabz.

Youngster
_darkshadow_ said:
Faabz. said:

Thank you :) Maybe Someday you will make yours :p *I made mine inspired in Dane's history *

Yeah maybe someday :p

darkshadow.

Faabz. said:
_darkshadow_ said:
Faabz. said:

I just noticed you're from Portugal :p It's good to see Portuguese ppl here :)

Faabz.

Youngster
_darkshadow_ said:
Faabz. said:
_darkshadow_ said:
Faabz. said:

I just noticed you're from Portugal . It's good to see Portuguese ppl here :)

Are you portuguese too? I've seen a lot of Portuguese people in game (Most of people who talk portuguese in the game are brazilians) but here in the forums they are rare

darkshadow.

Faabz. said:
_darkshadow_ said:
Faabz. said:
_darkshadow_ said:
Faabz. said:

I just noticed you're from Portugal . It's good to see Portuguese ppl here :)

Are you portuguese too? I've seen a lot of Portuguese people in game (Most of people who talk portuguese in the game are brazilians) but here in the forums they are rare

Yeah , It maybe is very rare because Portuguese People understand and know how to talk english and even if you are one , no one notice :) Br's have a little fail english xD

Zaven

_darkshadow_ said:
but i cannot forget what he/she did to me ..
I'd change that to I can't forget what he/she did FOR me lol it sounds like he did something bad to you.

darkshadow.

Zaven said:
_darkshadow_ said:
but i cannot forget what he/she did to me ..
I'd change that to I can't forget what he/she did FOR me lol it sounds like he did something bad to you.

Humm seems a good idea , thank you :p

darkdane

_darkshadow_ said:
Faabz. said:

I'm glad I inspired you :) I try to for everyone so they can feel better and always remember the good and bad times here