My first post - How's it going PWO'ers!

PokeViper

So this is my first post, been a Pokemon player since i collected TCG a while back.

When i googled and found PWO, i was pretty stoked! But registration was closed, so my excited was quickly snuffed out.

But then i was accepted finally, so here i am :) Been working on catching every pokemon i can, and finding the VR and HR's in the area im at (which is only Viridian Forest right now)

Oh, and the servers down right now, and im going through withdrawals LOL

PokeViper

Thanks much! :)

So far i've been having a blast. Been trying to get my team to level 10 at least. I'm halfway there, and thats half the fun!

Has anyone done a walkthrough of what's available in this game? As im sure there's alot of different content, and i dont want to miss it!

naliorf333

Youngster
[glow=#bf0000]Well, i cant give you a walkthrough on this gmae but try this thread[/glow]http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6627&hilit=guide ;)

PokeViper

That's definitely a guide every new player should check out!

I had heard someone mention on the server a couple days back that someone was doing a walk through, so wasnt sure if that was ever accomplished or not.

Thank you very much, Nailor :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
PokeViper said:
So this is my first post, been a Pokemon player since i collected TCG a while back.

When i googled and found PWO, i was pretty stoked! But registration was closed, so my excited was quickly snuffed out.

But then i was accepted finally, so here i am :) Been working on catching every pokemon i can, and finding the VR and HR's in the area im at (which is only Viridian Forest right now)

Oh, and the servers down right now, and im going through withdrawals LOL
Pokéholics Anonymous, second door on the left.

Kekeh, I'm just kidding. Welcome to PWO; we love players with passion.

PokeViper

Jinji said:
Pokéholics Anonymous, second door on the left.

Kekeh, I'm just kidding. Welcome to PWO; we love players with passion.

Hahaha! Well then we'll be getting along fine *heads on down the hallway to the second door on the left*

Thanks much for the welcome :)