Most Valueable Pokes You Have Battled against in PvP :)

bigdidy

Youngster
So im wondering what are the best pokes you battled against in pvp...ill start(Only say S VR,HR and S UC)

S UC:

S Meta
S Tyran

S HR:

S Lapras
S Salamance

S VR:

S Cloyster
S Starmie
S Tauros
S Raichu
S Scizor

Hmm i guess thats all

Gosuto_Imahso

Re: Best Pokes You Have Battled against :)

Funniest/ most irritating battle

Looping with Sabrina's Alakazam

more to the topic would be getting crushed by a random S Tyran hidden in a group of low-level pokes. talk about my surprise.

ncs12345

Most annoying pokemon : Dragonite.
i wanted to get free exp from Clair by dying at Dragonite but i accidentally killed it >.>
so unlike the others who want to kill it but cant, for me its i DONT wanna kill it but i did >.>

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com

Pssh, the most annoying poke to battle is my Lanturn, the thing is a meta killer and damn hard to get a hit off on.

/end topic :p

bigdidy

Youngster

All of your comments aer not for this Topic :O you all said the most Annoying :I i just wanted to see what are the best shiny pokes you battled against

JustWorking

I can't see why is that important. Like it will change anything...Shiny Charizard was cool btw... :eek:

Faabz.

Youngster

I've battle against pretty good teams with very good strategies on wifi but here on PWO teams are all the same >.<

bigdidy

Youngster

Swin said:
I can't see why is that important. Like it will change anything...Shiny Charizard was cool btw... :eek:
i just want to know....and who got S Chari? xD

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com

bigdidy said:
All of your comments aer not for this Topic :O you all said the most Annoying :I i just wanted to see what are the best shiny pokes you battled against
The Lanturn is shiny and people have battled it, therefore it was the best pokemon they have battled.

bigdidy

Youngster

Chocobo7 said:
bigdidy said:
The Lanturn is shiny and people have battled it, therefore it was the best pokemon they have battled.
but look on top....i said post only S VR's,S HR's And S UC's :I Lanturn is Common :I

Maideza

So best means shiny?

edward is best vampire then

CheckeredZebra

Youngster

I Disagree with it being shiny only, though. I've battled some boss non-shinies.
your definition of best might = most valuable, but others' definition might = good it actually battles.

On topic: I'm opting for the poke being good in PvP. I battled a scyther that managed to sweep my bird team. Q_Q

bigdidy

Youngster

CheckeredZebra said:
I Disagree with it being shiny only, though. I've battled some boss non-shinies.
your definition of best might = most valuable, but others' definition might = good it actually battles.

On topic: I'm opting for the poke being good in PvP. I battled a scyther that managed to sweep my bird team. Q_Q
cool....ahh and i changed the Subject name

Gosuto_Imahso

bigdidy said:

In my own defense I said both ~_^

Faabz.

Youngster
Re: Most Valueable Pokes You Have Battled against :)

Didy so let me make this clear,you think only shiny pokemons are expensive and worth battling against...?

bigdidy

Youngster

Faabz. said:
Didy so let me make this clear,you think only shiny pokemons are expensive and worth battling against...?
nope lol....but when you battle a poke you dont know if its Epic....but when you battle a Shiny you know its worth alot :)

Maideza

bigdidy said:
but when you battle a Shiny you know its worth alot :)

shiny rattata and pidgey

HNNNNNNGGG-i-just-encountered-a-shiny-pidgey-HNNNNNNNG.jpg

seena02

well the best pokemon shiny i battled in a pvp was the pokemon sets used to me by shane when she battled me 3 years ago, facing shiny electravir, gabite and rayquaza and many more...

seena02

seena02 said:
well the best pokemon shiny i battled in a pvp was the pokemon sets used to me by shane when she battled me 3 years ago, facing shiny electravir, gabite and rayquaza and many more...

ohh btw i also even experienced battling wheb adamwest using his shiny pokes (pokes that for gm only) and im not sure if the shiny rayquaza that i battled before was owned by him or by shane...