Most valuable pokemon currently in game is...

Luka3

I saw a looot of shiny UC lately so i was wondering which of the current pokemons that is held by normal player( non staff) is most valuable?

If you think you got the one that worth the most post name and IVs here so we all can see which one is that!! :)
Also if you know someone who has maybe most valuable one post on this topic !

Is it jlo Metagross with amazing IVs or something else?

Lets find out!!!!

If you guys think that topic is stupid, just ignore it :/

Boora

Youngster
in my opinion it is Jlo's metagross, Unless someone has max spd (S)drago,sala,flygon
there are new (S)uc's everyday, today we dont have (S)torchic, tomorrow we will,
what im trying to say is, even having the "only one in game" is not special anymore so basically its all about the best battler as a shiny and his stats.

GawertyXL

Id say whoever has S sala, (i believe there is one ingame) would be the most rare pokemon.

Thychiz

IMO it's about looks when it comes to S UCs... Unless you are very very lucky, you aren't going to get one with maxed stats, like some of the non shinies that are compettitive, so it'll never be better than it's non shiny counterpart.
If you can't beat them in a battle where do you go? Looks! :p
I haven't looked at every shiny in the game, but from the ones I have seen i'd have to say the top two are S Charizard and S Umbreon. But thats just one person's opinion :)
If you do happen to get a S Compettitive UC poke with epic IVs, then that will be the most "valuable" by far! I know previously somebody worked out the math (on a different poke game) to catch a shiny with 31 in every IV at being something like 1 in 8 billion or something crazy like that, Though on here with the token store shiny % unreleased, and the guaranteed +15 in every IV, it's a much lower number - though it's still very very rare.

xDaSnowman

The winners here are anyone who has the oldschool Shiny UCs
so Jlo's SMeta, Subera's S meta, Elliot's S Jolts (x2)(he is regrettably inactive at the time) and any other S UCs that have made it the what 3-4 years since the staff 1st sold them. The new S UC's except in rare conditions dont really hold the same value which is why the main amount prices continue to drop

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
IT's mostly about perception. I might think a S Flygon is the best Shiny, but some might agree or disagree with that depending on their favorites. If someone had a S Drago or sala with max speed and SHINY STATS...that would probably be it, but I don't think anyone does. A myriad of S UC's exist that have S Stats from a long time ago, so any one of those should be about the same value. But each person will still have their individual perception of even these pokemon's worth.

Shadow_shiny

Banned
I personally think my shiny slaking with max spd I have t seen another Ingame not saying there isn't buy as far as I know I am only one

HOF69

While he may be inactive, Novo's Mew is the easily the most valuable. Unlike shiny UCs, legendaries are not obtainable through any means other than as an extremely rare event prize, and this Mew is the only legendary held by an active or inactive player (I believe the Mewtwo that was once held by a player was banned). Mew may not be the best battler as far as legendaries go, but its by far the most unique Pokemon in PWO.

xDaSnowman

HOF69 said:
While he may be inactive, Novo's Mew is the easily the most valuable. Unlike shiny UCs, legendaries are not obtainable through any means other than as an extremely rare event prize, and this Mew is the only legendary held by an active or inactive player (I believe the Mewtwo that was once held by a player was banned). Mew may not be the best battler as far as legendaries go, but its by far the most unique Pokemon in PWO.

Wont even lie forgot about Novo's mew i would have to concur on it being the most valuable

Shadow_shiny

Banned
xDaSnowman said:
HOF69 said:

Wont even lie forgot about Novo's mew i would have to concur on it being the most valuable

Second that!

daniel0629

Youngster
i agreed with HOF also for add that mew probably will be the only one legendary for a long time because i dont think the staff will give another legendary in other event

Puar

Youngster
Max speed Sdrago.... None of those ummmm Dovee's Saggron. Wait hes never gonna sell that. I think it is Socrates' Mew

~Amadeus~

From what i saw with my own eyes its jlo13 S Metagross....
But yeah Mew would be the one that worth the most

~Amadeus~

FramingHanley said:
i got a S lapras today. idk how valuable it is though.

Price would depend on Ivs a lot
With non shiny ivs it would be ˇONLYˇ a collectible pkmn so its price wouldnt go to 1b+
my opinion

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
From what I saw in battles and stats:

1- Mew
2- S Aggron (Dovee - its uc)
3- S metagross (subera and Jlo)
and the others that are: S Salamence (aflax - not max spd),S Drago (my S drago, it was caught and has max ivs, diff from the others around), S Tyranitar (subera)

EDIT: There used to be more, such as S lapras (max ivs) and S charizard, but they are on banned accounts :/

Maideza

It's clearly SPARKLEZ!

mMtKuiy.jpg