Most profitable zone?

CoolBoyRo

Hey guys.. I am relatively new to PWO.. Actually I am not.. I played PWO like crazy about 3 years ago, I think.. I am not really sure. But what I want to tell you is that I started playing again.. And I am collecting all the badges.. And I need to go to the cinnabar island.. Well, I can't. I need a surfboard or something like that.. I heard it costs 200k, which in my opinion is a goddam ripoff but whatever, I need it. What I am asking is what is the most profitable zone in Kanto?.. I need 200k asap. Thanks!

Kojin~

A surfboard costs 100k, and you can go to cinnabar without it, passing by the Seafom Islands

king1234

Youngster
If your still close to fuchia and umm havent gone through the cave, you can hunt snorlax, easy cash off him.

CoolBoyRo

king1234 said:
If your still close to fuchia and umm havent gone through the cave, you can hunt snorlax, easy cash off him.
About how much?
And what cave?

king1234

Youngster
CoolBoyRo said:
king1234 said:
About how much?
And what cave?

You could get alteast 200k, for the worse stats snorlax ever. It depends on stats.

Merse

Youngster
Be advised! Snorlax is one of the hardest catches in the game! Have at least a FEW HUNDRED Pokeballs with you if you hunt it! Yes, it could be that hard to catch.

CoolBoyRo

Merse said:
Be advised! Snorlax is one of the hardest catches in the game! Have at least a FEW HUNDRED Pokeballs with you if you hunt it! Yes, it could be that hard to catch.
Mother of GOD!
Do you know what cave he was talking about? The guy who told me about the Snorlax..

Reapernox

there is a cave at the very bottom of fuschia city, shouldnt be to relatively hard to find.