More Animation !!!

Elijah931

I like more animation while playing like for EXMAPLE: charmander while walking have a light in night and other pokemon!!!
> more animation while battle with other
> more movements
IHOPE ALL LIKES THIS
because when more animation more players like to play the game !!!
:) ;) ^-^ :D ;D

Raicandy

The game is a FANMADE BETA, there are many other things the staff has to do before they are giving there time to make animations.
Animations take a very long time and there are more moves than pokemon so this would be a waste of time at this state of developement. The game is played by more than enough players to keep the game running so there is no need of getting more players to play a BETA game that has nice animations but no content, the number of registered accounts in the last 24hrs is most time constant over 200 so the hack please...

Everybody likes to have more animations but at the moment and to the next i would say 3 years there will be much more important things than animations.

But maybe there should be a way that skilled people can post there animations that they have made here so that they could be implemented if good enough.
So the staff would have only to put them into the Client and fans of the game can make animations.

LunaticJames

Content maker
More animations is actually on my list of things to do, but it is not the next thing to create.
Later there will be more animations for all to have, and small discussions on how the new system will be implemented have already began.

If you're looking for a quick patch that helps out a little bit, you can use user created (1) meffect.pwo files(2) that give some moves the default animations included

Raicandy

Thank you! As far as i can see the secound one does more animations, thats the kind of thing i thought about, can you live with that Elijah? :D

So i have done it with this one http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=33068, the problem is that the Settings file is old and if u use that one u will have animations but no player models.
The solution is to add the sprites to the Moves folder and just edit the original Settings file. You just have to change the number of MoveEffects from 17 to 617. Your header of the file schould look like this:
[Settings]
NumberOfTileSets = 117
NumberOfItems = 500
MoveEffects = 617
NumberOfPlayerSprites = 7
NumberOfPlayerTextures = 7
NPCTextures = 25
NPCAnimationSpeed =0,4

Then you will have the player models and the animations ;)

ruif3r

The links Lunatic post, are dead :c please, where can i find a pack with a little more animation for the battles? its just the only I want :c

ruif3r

The links Lunatic post, are dead :c please, where can i find a pack with a little more animation for the battles? its just the only I want :c

Adham.Samir

Sorry but this is my opinion: more animation is an important thing, but not the most important, there is some things has to be done first before the animations :)