Money Problems !

NinjaBr

Banned
The game is having problems with money.

I was in MT. Silver 5F and used the Scape Hope to go to Pokecenter, and my 175k money was zeroed !

Some of my friends also had the same problem.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Somehow I think it more relates to you not watching your battles. ;)

NinjaBr

Banned
Bluerise what the battle has to do with it ?
My pokemons were as low HP, and decided to use the Escape Hope to go to Pokecenter faster.
Before Escape Hope I was 175k so I got it zeroed in Pokecenter.
I will do another test and record a video.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
The server had you marked as trying to abuse a former bug.

HeavyPetter

So instead of fixing bugs, you are actually spending time on making systems that monitor every player, check for "bug-abusing behaviour", and automaticallay punishes them regardless if they were actually cheating. Wouldn't it be easier to just fix the bugs??

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
HeavyPetter said:
So instead of fixing bugs, you are actually spending time on making systems that monitor every player, check for "bug-abusing behaviour", and automaticallay punishes them regardless if they were actually cheating. Wouldn't it be easier to just fix the bugs??
No, we put a temporary solution in place and for those who try to abuse it - they have money removed from them.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
HeavyPetter said:

Sooo it's not okay to disuade cheaters with something while we try to fix the problem in the meantime?

Sadface. ='(

Nothing is ever as easy as "fixing the bugs" in PWO.

bronor

Bluerise said:

so you saying farming gold its a glitch.... because i lost my money 2 time and i was only farming normaly to get my surf and then boom 0 pokedollar. so i wanna know how to get gold without farming in the grass because everytime i do this i lost all my money ...... thats ridiculous seriously ..... how can we get gold without farming

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Once or twice isn't every time. If you really think you weren't abusing a bug and you lost your money in error make a Bug Report on the playerdex and they will look into it.

If you were abusing a glitch, be grateful that they created a new policy to deal with it and didn't just ban your account.

NinjaBr

Banned
Bluerise said:
Bluerise posting this I speak for a bug that happens to me.
Because you're saying that I'm using this bug so I do not know how it works.
I'm telling the truth, I used Escape Hope and my 175k gone, why has not this lying for you.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
NinjaBr said:
Bluerise said:
Bluerise posting this I speak for a bug that happens to me.
Because you're saying that I'm using this bug so I do not know how it works.
I'm telling the truth, I used Escape Hope and my 175k gone, why has not this lying for you.
If you believe that is leading to a falsely error, you will need to prove it to me so I can fix it.

Here's a thought, the money reduction is done at the same time as a specific message is displayed - have you seen any new messages as of late?

bronor

for me i never seen a message relate to this but it happen when i was log off

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
bronor said:
for me i never seen a message relate to this but it happen when i was log off
If you noticed this issue, I would advise that you speak to me at the time it happens via IRC.

Jhaxius

you guys are not the only one I too have lost money but it was 10m. Now i don't know what kind of glitch this is and i wouldnt even know how to abuse it. It just sucks that I went from 10m to 38 dollars. No i dont have proof. All I know is I had 10m when I was logged on after hours of being offline i logg back on and i had 38pokedollars.
biggest glitch I have ever seen in game this sucks big time.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Messages show up if money is being dropped, money count is updated after a battle...

CoolKnightST

Wow so there templates for abuse a former bug...

That's really an horrible solution. In an game like this there are just to many variables to let it controle by an template with so hard abilities. If you add an system like that you beter just halved his money or add least add an auto send message to the player that he's abusing and glitch... If an template can remove money you probaly also could do it for an message.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
CoolKnightST said:
Wow so there templates for abuse a former bug...

That's really an horrible solution. In an game like this there are just to many variables to let it controle by an template with so hard abilities. If you add an system like that you beter just halved his money or add least add an auto send message to the player that he's abusing and glitch... If an template can remove money you probaly also could do it for an message.
Did you just not read the previous post?

CoolKnightST

Yes, In fact that comment was pure on the template system for fixing issus. I however didn't fully understand your comment. I thought you add another temp fix on it.