Missing eventvoucher!

ohlssonpower

Hi staff!

This morning when i logged on, i so happened to check my backpack and saw that i had 10 eventvouchers when im supposed to have 11. I am 100 % sure that i had 8 vouchers before this winterevent started and 3 vouchers could be obtaind during this event.

I joined PWO again and made this account ohlssonpower in febuary-14, since then ive participated in every single event and got all vouchers possible. And i have not used any voucher, ive only been saving them up.

There must be some way to packpedal and see how many vouchers have been handed out since febuary-14 until now and see that im missing one.

Thank you for your time!

Franc92

Youngster
I think there is kinda bug, because there was an other friend of mine which had 2 missing vouchers. I hope u can have it back dude :-*

Dalek

Judging from your variables, you have completed both quests. I have no way of confirming how many you had before the event and what has been spent though. Not saying I don't believe you but would need a DEV to check.

And franc, what is the name of the person who is missing 2 vouchers that you know?

Franc92

Youngster
Dalek said:
Judging from your variables, you have completed both quests. I have no way of confirming how many you had before the event and what has been spent though. Not saying I don't believe you but would need a DEV to check.

And franc, what is the name of the person who is missing 2 vouchers that you know?

It was a friend of mine 2 weeks ago but i dont remember who is him xD but i'm sure of what i'm saying :)

ohlssonpower

Yes dalek, i know that its a Dev case :p. I hope it gets worked out, dont wanna loose a hardearned voucher :)

ohlssonpower

Bumping this.

Would like to know if anyone has taken a look at this?
I know that devs might not be around all the time, but some form of update would be nice.

thanks1

Franc92

Youngster
ohlssonpower said:
Bumping this.

Would like to know if anyone has taken a look at this?
I know that devs might not be around all the time, but some form of update would be nice.

thanks1

Nobody seems to have been looked at it :(

ohlssonpower

Topic created 3 weeks ago, and still no reply from staff if this is beeing looked at. GG