• No and really

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
As far we know, Hoenn is completed 50% http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4684. And lots people are completed Kanto and Johto and don't have what to do. Some people them looking for best stats pokemons and rising to the max level, but another when complete game they leave game. Why don't put a little Hoenn them new people can people can chose from 3 regions start and old players when have Kanto and Johto badges can teleport to. But start with some maps with 2 badges (17 maps: Littleroot Town, Route 101, Oldale Town, Route 103, Route 102, Petalburg City, Route 104, Petalburg Woods, Rustboro City, Route 116, Route 105, Route 106, Granite Cave 1F, Granite Cave 1F-2, Granite Cave B1F, Granite Cave B2F, Dewford Town)(+some Pokemon Centers and Marts) or with 3 badges maps (+11 maps: Route 107, Route 108, Route 109, Slateport City, Route 110, New Mauville Entrance, New Mauville NewMauville, Mauville City, Route 117, Verdanturf Town, Rusturf Tunnel)(+some more Pokemon Centers and Marts). Lots people back, lots people will more love this game. People who start in Hoenn, when they get 2 or 3 existing gyms, they will not gone, because that is now region they all stay and wait more gyms and try rise, catch and get more pokemons. So please discuss this idea. Please use Emerald Gym Leaders, Encounters (in Granite Cave B1F only in Ruby there catch able Mawile and in Emerald only in Victory road catch able. So do that do Sableye catch able rate 9% not 10% and give that 1% for Mawile)(We have problem with encounters in Route 117, so encounters there need be mixed from all 3 games), Trainers.
More details: First people who ask "When update Hoenn" will be disable to PM staff, until staff update some Hoenn. And topics about this question will be soon deleted. Second I say teleport, that mean will be NPC who teleport to Hoenn starting city, if you have both Earth Badge and Rising Badge. Third: maybe put NPC in Hoenn who if you have latest badge him teleport to Kanto or Johto starting city for 24h and them they teleported back (they can use that again after 24h). There they can catch pokemons from there and go challenge gyms (gyms have pokemons with levels will be, after they beat Hoenn).

MrFlare2

Youngster
Ill give my two cents on this idea.

While this idea sounds good to most players. It doesn't to me. Having incomplete Hoenn means more and more people will start asking staff " When you update hoenn? When you update it!" Besides that, if people start in hoenn, they are pretty much screwed, because the Staff are at a roadblock in Hoenn with Fortree city. So if you started in Hoenn, how would you get out and go to Johto or Kanto? Theres no way to do that, so thats another con of incomplete Hoenn. It actually makes MORE people leave the game if they started in Hoenn because they'll say "This is a ripoff, im not waiting to request a key again." See how it works? People would be like "HOENN! OMG! IMMA GO THERE FIRST!" and then realize they were ripped off because they got an unfinished region.

Along with that, it adds an element of the fact of spawns. Staff don't have the spawns set for the maps, nor do they have the maps in the game. The reason I think that staff release a region all at once, is because its better for the game and such. The point of a new region, is to go through ALL of it at once, not "Oh Staff will release Mauville next month, ill quit the game for like a year and the whole hoenn will be done... YAYYY" No, that doesn't work like that, because with the roadblock at Fortree city, Hoenn is really hard to map.

Just my 2 cents.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
I know what Jinji say, I made for him answers topic http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4684. First people who ask "When update Hoenn" will be disable to PM staff, until staff update some Hoenn. And topics about this question will be soon deleted. Second I say teleport, that mean will be NPC who teleport to Hoenn starting city, if you have both Earth Badge and Rising Badge. Third: maybe put NPC in Hoenn who if you have latest badge him teleport to Kanto or Johto starting city for 24h and them they teleported back (they can use that again after 24h). There they can catch pokemons from there and go challenge gyms (gyms have pokemons with levels will be, after they beat Hoenn).

MrFlare2

Youngster
This idea is still flawed majorly. What about when People go from the latest badge in Hoenn to Johtos first gym, and the first gym has lvl 40s? How could that be solved. This idea is majorly flawed. Its better to release a region all in one rather than "one part here one part there" and either way, people persist. They know not to ask of Serv Status and they do anyways. They'd ask "OH wen hoenn be finish?" Its majorly flawed like I said. Because people know the rules, and still disobey them.

Maideza

There's far more important things, than more of the same content.

Battle system
All current Pokémons with Gen V moves
Stability
Bug-fixes
Etc.. etc..

People who want Hoenn fast, are the same people who wanted Johto fast, I assume - and from what I have been told; it wasn't exactly the best choice made.

G

Maideza said:

Battle system
Stability
Bug-fixes
Etc.. etc..

People who want Hoenn fast, are the same people who wanted Johto fast, I assume - and from what I have been told; it wasn't exactly the best choice made.

Yep there are things far more important then just new regions. Why bring in something new when the old is still severely bugged.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Maideza said:

Battle system
Stability
Bug-fixes
Etc.. etc..

I know are more important things, I following game every second. I don't want fast Hoenn, because bugs sucks. I just want to more catch able pokemons and just some badges. All region can come in half years, 1 years, 2 years or more later.

Maideza

If you just want to catch Pokémons and get badges; Pokémon Black and White 2 is out in Japan on the 23rd. You can battle all the previous trainers and champions.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Maideza said:
If you just want to catch Pokémons and get badges; Pokémon Black and White 2 is out in Japan on the 23rd. You can battle all the previous trainers and champions.
I will complete new original game. Maideza I talking about PWO (that means in PWO) and stick to the topic

Maideza

I stick to the topic...

You said;

narutofoxLT said:
I just want to more catch able pokemons and just some badges.

If you want just that, then the DS games is your thing.

crenel

Youngster
We won't be adding Hoenn into the game until we're satisfied with Kanto and Johto. We're not, so there's no point in asking. We've said many times in the past that until at the very least Kanto is polished up we won't be adding new regions.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Maideza said:
I stick to the topic...

You said;

narutofoxLT said:
I just want to more catch able pokemons and just some badges.

If you want just that, then the DS games is your thing.
That means in PWO dude, you are going out from topic (I think you didin't read all topic)

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
crenel said:
We won't be adding Hoenn into the game until we're satisfied with Kanto and Johto. We're not, so there's no point in asking. We've said many times in the past that until at the very least Kanto is polished up we won't be adding new regions.
Dear Crenel, I don't ask all region add, just bit of Hoenn.

crenel

Youngster
narutofoxLT said:

See:

crenel said:

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
crenel said:
narutofoxLT said:

See:

crenel said:
I remember times when Johto was too unfinished, but we can go it. I just asking a bit of Hoenn, as I writen in topic. So please discus. If you will give a bit, so please do more catch able for now and more what to do. Because only rise pokemons is become bad for game.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
narutofoxLT said:
I remember times when Johto was too unfinished, but we can go it. I just asking a bit of Hoenn, as I writen in topic. So please discus. If you will give a bit, so please do more catch able for now and more what to do. Because only rise pokemons is become bad for game.
No, it's not happening. There is nothing to be discussed. We'll be better off releasing Hoenn in one go. Stop with this 'me, me, me!' attitude and think for what's best overall. Bringing in Hoenn is not the best thing to do right now.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Bluerise said:
narutofoxLT said:
No, it's not happening. There is nothing to be discussed. We'll be better off releasing Hoenn in one go. Stop with this 'me, me, me!' attitude and think for what's best overall. Bringing in Hoenn is not the best thing to do right now.
Them so please do more catch able for now and more what to do in game.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
we're working on it, my friend. Adding stuff is harder than one thinks.
To note, when I started in...2009? We had almost all the johto maps we have now, but no gym leaders (we were only missing some ruins of alph maps iirc). The region wound up being deserted except for the few that were hunting shiny mareep or some such. So adding an incomplete Hoenn would be even more pointless, in my opinion. In fact, while a lot of people want Hoenn, I find that until we can figure out this map problem it would just be a "gimmick" or "fad" for a while until people realized there isn't any real value in Hoenn and leave. It's like "WOAH COOL HOENN YEAH wait I can't even do anything here."

Like really, what's the point of that?

Merse

Youngster
In the meantime write quests :)
Seriously, I think that a quest writing editor for the game would be excellent. The editor would make you able to give all the details, but before you can actually publish it, it would be sent to the admins who would check it and if they think it's good, they would put it into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.