Merry Christmas??

Sanven

This is christmas, but not for PWO..!! So sad, so quiet..!!! No Events... No Announcement Message as a Wish to All..!!!!

is PWO works n updates stopped???
i see a few updates since source code released..!!!

This christmas won't be happy one here seems to me :(
Due to staff fight, PWO got ruined, i dont know why couldn't Shane adjust to his new Staff?? Why couldn't everyone else make the environment calm down..!!!
Why couldn't be there any other solution than breaking PWO apart?? :-[

Still Merry Christmas PWO..!!!! Hope new year brings rise to PWO...!!! :)

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
You should know by now that updates never really came at much of a fast pace, sure it isn't a good thing but you shouldn't expect that to change anytime soon. The fact there's still a bit of an ongoing conflict makes any change regarding the pacing of updates even more unlikely to happen (that and the fact that it discussions take longer than they should sometimes). As a suggestion, you should move on from the way things were in the past. Shane is gone and has gathered a team to work on his own project (which looks very promising btw). Also the only way I see for a calm environment to truly return is when the grudges on both sides finally die out (at this point it is no longer just a clash of opposing views) but who knows how long it'll take for that to happen.

AndyMister

My dear, the great events of PWO occur by surprise, they just The vision events in advance when they are small events like the weekend.

As events occur by surprise, and Christmas is a big event. Do not give up hope yet. As in Halloween, you may go out with a few days late.