membership gift card chance membership !

YonkouKaido

I accidentally bought membership gift card I've wanted me wrong clicked, jinji can you change it of membership then i can use it i dont want a gift card !

I thought gift card means with extra gifts plus membershio :( pls help admins can it change it of membership then i can use it :( :(

[TS] Purchased: #00213 6,000 Tk 25 minutes ago 92.225.127.54

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
There's a reason why, after selecting an item in the Playerdex Mart, a description is given of that item and you're asked to confirm you want to purchase it. If you had taken time to read, you'd have noticed the warning for the Membership gift card in the description, which reads as thus:

Trade or sell membership via the Playerdex Mart with this 30 day Membership Gift Card.
Please note that you will not be able to activate the card on your account.

Now, even if I felt that you had paid due care - which I don't believe to be the case here - and there was a reasonable explanation for why you could have mistaken the purpose of the item, I would likely just pass your request on to Bluerise anyway; as I wasn't involved in the development of the Playerdex's inventory system and thus do not know how to change a purchased item (although I will enquire on this). As a result, I spoke to Bluerise about your complaint prior to making his reply - and his opinion is the same as mine: you did not pay attention before purchasing the item, so the fault is your own and no refund or exchange is entitled to you. Caveat emptor, I'm afraid. Make sure you pay attention in the future.

Of course, you COULD just sell off your card or arrange a trade for it; and then either buy another yourself; or get someone else to send you their Gift Card...