Make starter pokemon catchable.

mad30

Youngster
Starter pokemon are in a unique predicament in pwo. Everyone is able to get a starter pokemon for free, no hunting, no buying, nothing. However there are still 5 other pokemon players can't get without either trading or obtaining via token store.

I personally want every pokemon to be catch-able if their respective region is in game, excluding legendary pokemon. However starter pokemon are not. You can technically trade for the remaining starters, but usually people that are able to trade away these pokes have already evolved them in order to advance in the game. That leads 1 viable option, someone has to donate for them. Starter pokemon are one of the most popular pokes and I think it would be great to be able to hunt for them and catch them in the wild, add more to the pokemon trainer feeling.

With the starter island no longer being used, I think it would be great to revamp that to become "starter pokemon" island. This will create an added, unique feeling to pwo. This island should become available after obtaining 8 badges, so you can still use them prior to finishing the game, and likewise will be an added reward for unlocking 8 badges other than just being able to go to the next region. Likewise, the name fits, starter island, starter pokemon.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
At the moment we use starter pokemon for weekend events, the plan is to rotate them so each starter will again be catchable every year or two- given that starters won't always be the prize.