make pwo bigger , increase the capacity of the servers!

maadoo

i think the capacity of the server should we way more than what it is now , it should be at least 2000 and not 450( or something near that) , now i m not an expert in servers , but there z a lot of mmo who have bigger capacities in their servers, and can take thowthands of users in , that way registration can be open indefinitely and the community would be bigger , also i don t quite understand y there is only 1 server (saphire) , how can the community grow bigger if only 450 user can log in and boom server full , i hope i c the day when pwo has multiple (2000 plus user ) servers which some would be full !
i only want to c the community of pwo get bigger because i fear that closing registration and poor capacity in a server r making pwo less popular ( i m noticing this because when i first signed up i always tried several times to log in before i eventually managed to since the server was always full , now i always log in from 1st try ) , also can i know if something is being done about these issues , or are we going to wait years before they are fixed?? :p 

D

dracoattacker

The power of money is needed for this. Bluerise is getting donations to buy better servers (hopefully).

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
No, the power of stable coding is needed. The reason the capacity was reduced in the first place was because of the amount of crasehes that happened. More people online = more chance of errors = more crashes. If you want 2000 people online, be prepared to play on an even more unstable server.

maadoo

btw what would a new stable server cost?? just curious!  and what s the problem with coding?? i c that everywhere and it s the reason for so many problems but i never know what it is  , also y does it take so long to fix ?? and could a time scale be put on fixing it ( 1 month? 6 month? a year?)

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Almost everything, as far as I am aware, is wrong with the coding. This game is basically patched together, and thus anything at anytime could go wrong.

Not only that but we have few active DEVs. So, no active timescales can be given.