Make A Story :d

airmax

I know this is kinda cheesy,but I was bored and I figured I can make a thread like this. Make up a story for you character!

Ex.

Your character's name

How old are they

How he/she met/got their pokemon

Where they Live

What is their TOP priority(goal)

I will make mine later,Gotta think of it ;D...

R

RedHerring1290

Name: Red Herring

On the eve of my 14th birthday, I accidentally fell into Slowpoke well. I had been mindlessly daydreaming and just sort of tripped. I wasn't seriously hurt so I wandered around in the darkness for a while. I saw a Slowpoke and stared at it intently for several minutes. I blinked first. <.< Taking a step toward it, I tripped again on some strange object I later learned was a King's rock. My premier ball which had been a present from my recently deceased Uncle's cousin rolled out of my pocket and hit the Slowpoke. In no time at all it dinged and I had my first pokemon.

Hometown: Azalea Town

Top Priority: Travel the world searching for rare pokemon while I earn and invest money in stocks my Slowking predicts to be winners. 8)

S

Susiron

Name: Simon Haruspex

It was on a whim to see new lands that Simon left his comfortable home in Cherrygrove City. Foolish as he was at the age of eleven, he set off without a Pokemon to his name. He seemed to be safe enough, wandering on the edges of the tall grass. Not even the most temperamental Hoothoot seemed to care for the quiet boy's presence.

Simon learned much on his travels: new fauna and flora that he had never dreamed of encountering; strange people that made his own wild mother seem sane. But what he could not teach himself was how to destroy his terrible sense of direction.

He was sure that he had to be somewhere near Goldenrod City, but then taking shortcuts through the woods and running into long streams that blocked one's path usually weren't good signs of civilization. To make matters worse, his lost state was marred by a downpour of rain that made him only further become lost, wandering around in circles.

Just when Simon was convinced that he'd be spending the night shivering under a tree, he caught a faint flash of pink out of the corner of his eye. It was a young little Slowpoke, wandering through the reeds by the swollen stream. The creature seemed to move relatively quickly for a Slowpoke, although he was definitely no sprinting racer.

The Slowpoke noticed Simon at the same time. It turned its dopey eyes to examine the lost human mutely before sneaking over to meet him, slowly creeping through the grass.

Simon couldn't help but crouch down to smile at the Slowpoke, despite his grouchy mood at being lost and soaked. The fearless way the Pokemon stepped up to him was positively admirable. Or, perhaps it was just a little plea for attention, but it was definitely an interesting encounter nonetheless. It only took a short, sniffing examination of Simon's hand for the Slowpoke to allow the human to to scratch behind his ears.

That night, Simon did sleep beneath the rain-dripping trees. Earlier he had thought that such a thing would be unpleasant, but the event was made much more comfortable by the presence of a warm little pink Pokemon curled up on his lap.

--

Simon had never thought much about training Pokemon before, but could not resist the challenge after the Slowpoke refused to leave his side come the morning after that fateful rainstorm. He named the Slowpoke Ludwig, affectionately talking to him by name as he took the little pink Pokemon along with him on his travels. Although he did get a Pokeball for Ludwig, he never used it very much. He preferred to have the Slowpoke follow at his heels as he walked, or else on his shoulder when he wanted to go fast. After all, Ludwig may be small and capable of moving faster than the average Slowpoke, but he was still a Slowpoke nonetheless. A Slowpoke that, to Simon's delight, gave him sour looks whenever evolution was mentioned, preferring his short little stature.

Simon lives in no particular place. He moves around where he wishes, having constant company from his Pokemon.

Simon's top goal is to see the world. He does enjoy adding more Pokemon to his group, and will battle when necessary, but his real aim is to just enjoy his life, constantly on the move.

Got a little carried away with the meeting part, oh well. xD

And, fttt, post before mine is about a Slowpoke, too. : o

Guess there's a lot of love for the pink guys! CB