Gosuto_Imahso

<.< really thats it... sigh

happens to me all the time thats why i have alts

CreeperGirl

Grr~ Yes that's it!

it's just sad when you really adore the ame >_>

I have a feeling you don't like me :L

Gosuto_Imahso

o_O suddenly we swing to like and dislike... random I have to know you before making such a decision. so your safe for now of that I can assure you.

and I agree it is frustrating when you enjoy a name, But thats why I use a Last name it save the effort. All of my SN Have Imahso at the end if I can help it.

Gosuto_Imahso

God yes.. I hate Underscores. But in this case it is not their fault, its the Group hosting the board.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Gosuto_Imahso said:
God yes.. I hate Underscores. But in this case it is not their fault, its the Group hosting the board.
Actually, we don't allow the right for spaces to be used in names. Accounts have been known to break ingame with spaces. We'll be enforcing some new name restrictions soon as well.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
I've actually had my username CheckeredZebra stolen several times. My other account name was stolen once, and by a guy who took both names on the same site and then decided to never even use them.

Aside from that one freak incident, though, my 2nd name has always been available even when CheckeredZebra hasn't.

psychosamm

Youngster
Maideza said:
First World Problems
My initial thought exactly. xD

though i know your pain, i've had to use psychosammm and other variations of it many times... *sigh* I guess i'm not very creative >.<

Gosuto_Imahso

Bluerise said:
Gosuto_Imahso said:
Actually, we don't allow the right for spaces to be used in names. Accounts have been known to break ingame with spaces. We'll be enforcing some new name restrictions soon as well.

Fair enough. Completely forgot that your user Account AD's are the same for the whole setup.

voltahit

I never have my Usernames Stolen or Used.

Forever_unpopular.tiff

HeavyPetter

I'm sorry for taking your preferred username. If I knew that you wanted it so badly I would have called myself HeavyPetter_2 when I registered my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.