LuapNad

L

LuapNad

Hey~! LuapNad here, a veteran of the first and second generation Pokémons..
My journey begins in New Bark Town, Johto Region with Chikorita the Leaf Pokémon..

Hit me up with some tips guys, [[and if you feel generous maybe some gifts XD]], as I look forward to another awesome adventure in the world of Pokémon..

Also, to the players from the Philippines maybe you guys could drop me a line..
It's more fun in the Philippines if we play with each other..

Peace out!

R

Regalia

Hi and welcome to PWO, may you have an awesome new adventure in the world of pokemon. Chikou!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Pokémon Veterans are always welcomed to our game; and there are a good number of Philippine players here in our community. So I can confidently predict you'll fit in well :) Of course, PWO is an MMO and rather glitchy at the moment, so you may find a lot of things are slightly different to what you've come to expect from official Pokémon games; but hopefully you'll adapt quickly - and the game is constantly evolving over time, so things should become more familiar as we go along.

I should warn you in advance that the predominant language of PWO is English; and therefore we encourage use of this language as much as possible throughout PWO's Game, Forum, Wiki and IRC for the benefit of our players and Staff. You are, however, fully permitted to use whatever language you're most comfortable using in private environments, such as Personal Messages and in-game PMs; as well as in non-standard chat channels.

L

LuapNad

Hey Again~! So it has probably been three days since I started playing, and this is definitely a new world..
So far have 11 Pokémons in my Pokédex, around 6 Rep, and 2 wins battling other players..
Hope the glitches will get solved soon..
I wanna grind leveling my team for my first Gym battle..

See you guys in game..