lost that -.-

king1234

Youngster
I dont think you will get any sort of compensation.
sorry for your lost, hope you find another one soon.

RicardoTav

ty but i didnt that this is fair for pwo players if like imagine my net fault will be ok but pwo wich crash not my net :(

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If we were to do it for you, we would have to do it for everyone else as well. The time would be better spent on other things. So in your case, we will not be offering compensation.

RicardoTav

even like that the best compensation that i ask is like dont get server crash try to resolve the error being the crash i think that is the better compensation that you can give. ofc i will be sad witout it but with the server on and going good maybe i find other....

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Bluerise who just responded to you, and Thugie our server DEV and also Tecknician are always working on ways to stabilise the server. It is one of the highest priorities here, if not the highest. So if that is the compensation you are after, consider it done.

We do apologise for the inconvenience but there is really nothing that can be done for personal compensation that wouldn't take up too much time and invite too much in the way of scamming to make it worth anyone's while. Anyone who has played this game for any length of time has lost something significant due to crashes, we accept it because it is a game under construction and because there is no choice but to soldier on in spite of the loss if we want to keep playing. :)